Sequels that have to happen

Tools    

I’ve heard the idea of a fight club 2 being thrown which I personally think would be a terrible idea. I thought that about trainspotting 2 though and I ended up enjoying it.

What sequel that isn’t in production or not as far as you’re aware would you like to see made?

It’s never going to happen but I want to see a sequel for Eric Bana’s Hulk absolutely loved it don’t get the hate. Another one from left field would be No country for old men, it would go against the whole point of the film but any excuse to see more of Javier Bardem with a bowl cut and the stupendous weapon he has with him.

I am dying to see John Wick 3.

For those hundreds people who were killed by John in Chapter 2, what happens to their family and friends? I'd also like to see the body counts go up to thousand in John Wick 3.

Welcome to the human race...
damn bro you beat me to it (though it technically doesn't fit OP's criteria since it's definitely going to happen at this rate)

Anyway, I obviously hold out against all hope and reason for that third Escape From movie.

This might just do nobody any good.
Russell Crowe was hyping up a Master & Commander sequel yesterday.

This might just do nobody any good.
I’m curious over the prospect of a Fight Club 2. I mean, I’d prefer they didn’t do it but it could be timely. The group that championed the first film by grossly misunderstanding it have elected the end-all embodiment of the toxicity that Tyler preached about so...

Welcome to the human race...
Apparently there was a comic book mini-series written by Palahniuk himself (and, judging by the plot synopsis, is specifically a sequel to the book instead of the movie). Doesn't sound like it was received too well, though.

Dredd 2 would be awesome.
Bring in Death as the villain.
My vote would be Dredd as well. Judge Death turning up would be interesting because I wonder if it would be believable in that ultra-realistic style.

I found that with the Sentinels in X-Men: Days of Future Past. It felt like a massive leap into science fantasy from First Class and I wasn't ready for it. In fact the whole storyline was a huge turn-off for me and although I've seen parts of the film it's never attracted me at all.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
The last remnants of my memory quit paying the rent. Thankfully, there are all these good people that remembered Dredd.

I need mo slo-mo yo.

I don' think there's any such thing as a sequel that HAS to happen...there are sequels I wouldn't mind seeing, but I can't think of any movie that demands a sequel. Movie endings imply sequels and we know they're coming at some point, but sequels that have to happen? No such thing IMO.

I was 16 when the first Despicable Me movie came out and at that age I loved it. I would love to have a sequel to this as it would bring me back to that wonderful time in my life. Oh the nostalgia.

Russell Crowe was hyping up a Master & Commander sequel yesterday.
That's encouraging (love that movie!), but to star in it?
Seems Crowe is getting a bit old to play Captain Aubrey again (although I didn't complete the book series, so I don't know how old he gets in them).

“I was cured, all right!”
I would love to see a sequel from Hark Tsui's Kung Fu extravaganza + Power Rangers + My Hero Academia: Black Mask 2. I have this idea with Jet Li working as Black Mask with lots of violence and some random script as an excuse to see some fights in the dark Hong Kong. Guilty Pleasures are the only films that I wish one or two sequels.

That's encouraging (love that movie!), but to star in it?
Seems Crowe is getting a bit old to play Captain Aubrey again (although I didn't complete the book series, so I don't know how old he gets in them).
By contrast Ioan Gruffudd appears to be back in the UK now and doesn't seem to have aged at all since he played Horatio Hornblower. It's a shame they can't start Hornblower up again as there are two books yet to be filmed.

Titanic 2 anyone? Jack is back.

Cobra 2
Robocop 4 with Peter Weller back as Robocop
Dredd 2
John Wick 3
Rambo 5