The Alamo-time for Quaid to have a comeback?

Tools    

I think Dennis Quaid need a film like Alamo. He's really a great actor and it has been ages since he's been in a great role. And ever since le divorce from Megster I think it's been tough on him career wise. I'm happy he's working along Billy Bob Thorton too-this one should be great...

Originally Posted by greentea
I think Dennis Quaid need a film like Alamo. He's really a great actor and it has been ages since he's been in a great role. And ever since le divorce from Megster I think it's been tough on him career wise. I'm happy he's working along Billy Bob Thorton too-this one should be great...

Can't believe no one's heard about this movie...

dennis quaid has been pretty absent the last few years. he needs a blockbuster like this to put his name back on the map. he is also in day after tommorow isnt he?

yeah-he's in it in late May I believe. I really hope that with the Alamo coming out in April-it'll set him up nicely for his upcoming movies. He's got such talent and I hope that he starts to get more credit for it!

I don't really think he's in need to come back from much. He's had some good movies in the last few years, i.e. The Rookie; Far From Heaven. And if it's going to be any movie to "bring him back" I think it will more likely be the Day After Tomorrow.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
I don't really think he's in need to come back from much. He's had some good movies in the last few years, i.e. The Rookie; Far From Heaven. And if it's going to be any movie to "bring him back" I think it will more likely be the Day After Tomorrow.

Well I'm also a total fan of Billy Bob Thornton and Patrick Stewart from Angels in America-so that makes me excited to see the film with such a greast cast.Billy Bob plays Davy Crockett too-which should be fun to see.

I think it looks pretty cool!

I love 35mm ^_^
I have seen countless T.V ads for it, and I am wondering how much is actual special effects and what is computer animation. It can be so hard to tell these days. But it looks so amazing, and hopefully it will be good.

Originally Posted by FilmStudent2004
I have seen countless T.V ads for it, and I am wondering how much is actual special effects and what is computer animation. It can be so hard to tell these days. But it looks so amazing, and hopefully it will be good.

This is a writeup in the chicago times that sounds very positive! Can't wait to see it!

http://www.suntimes.com/output/movie...y-alamo04.html