Hot or Not??

Tools    

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
'allllooooooo!!!!!!!! We've missed you gorgeous, where've you been?
everywhere............but nowhere.........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Anna Farris has a shiny head, use less moisturizer girl!

Viggo wins here, only because he looks good with the hair, without it he looks odd.
not hot-but pre hot?

Maxim's pics can't be linked jrs.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Whipsmart Snapdragon
Hmmmm...*Wonders if anyone recognizes the next girl*....
Lookie Lookie Here...

If this is the girl you are talking to then she is definately hot.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	kari.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	2585  

You ready? You look ready.
Emma Watson what ya'll think?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

dude she's 12
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
Originally Posted by John McClane
dude she's 15 and i'm 14 that's y i like her
That explains a lot.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
dude she's 15 and i'm 14 that's y i like her
Your 14 and she's 15. That's why you like her. That explains a lot.

I think atg said, dude she's 12, because the majority of this thread have judged women [or men] over the age of 18.

I remember hearing people on the radio argue wether pinl is hot or not. What do you think? I would say sometimes she does but sometimes she doesn't.

Lets put a smile on that block
Ya know, when the first film came out, me and some friends were discussing it (we were both 18 at the time) and whilst in the midst of the discussions about the cast, my mate Ross leant forward and said...."Oi....Hermione was hot. Think so?" to which i quietly replied....."yup". We never talked of this day again....until the second film....

(by the By, this is not an admission of Peadophilia, to which mortiies me. we were simply observing she is an attractve young lady...who we would like to do naughty things to after her 18th )

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
(by the By, this is not an admission of Peadophilia, to which mortiies me. we were simply observing she is an attractve young lady...who we would like to do naughty things to after her 18th )
Yep