Thrilling movie

Tools    

To be honest with everyone from the start I love books as much as movies and my favorite author is Laurell K Hamilton. She puts such detail into her work and really ingages the mind. Her books on the Anita Blake series would be ideal for a movie and many sequels. If no one has read her work I suggest that you do so and the people who do, so know what I am talking about. Who wouldn't like it werewolves, vampires with a little raising the dead for color!

Originally Posted by S1Lycan
To be honest with everyone from the start I love books as much as movies and my favorite author is Laurell K Hamilton. She puts such detail into her work and really ingages the mind. Her books on the Anita Blake series would be ideal for a movie and many sequels. If no one has read her work I suggest that you do so and the people who do, so know what I am talking about. Who wouldn't like it werewolves, vampires with a little raising the dead for color!

Thanks for the info… I’ve never read her books but they sound interesting… However, since apparently none of her books have been made into movies yet, I am moving this thread to the intermission forum…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Her books sound interesting. I might check some of them out.