10 Films to Get to Know Gamera !

Tools    

hello humans - i , gamera , guardian of the universe , am here to give to you 10 films to get to know me better. these may not be my favourite films of all time, nor the films I would give as recs to see any time soon, but they're films that give an insight into who I (gamera) am - whatever that's worth!

The trick is not minding
Gamera deserves a reboot. With Godzilla enjoying his recent reboot, as well as Kong, it’s time Gamera gets his due. I’d throw in Mothra as well.

#10 Superstar: The Karen Carpenter Story

I love a pop groop! And The Carpenters are that at its best and worst. Squeaky clean to the point of transgression, love to the point of melancholy, and stenching of an overhanging tragedy. What happened to Karen Carpenter was nothing less than that, tragedy, and Todd Hayne's exploration of her life does so much more than the initial analogy irt the pressures women face to fit into the societal ideal of "feminine".

This film for me is all you could want in a biopic - print the myth, the dirty myth - and let the legend flourish. I love The Carpenters - and I love Haynes for catching them in all they are, and wish they never were.

all films are loved. I remember seeing Gamera tai Gyaosu when I was a kid and was so impressed that all my games were based on this movie