Need for Speed

Tools    

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I really enjoy Aaron Paul's work in Breaking Bad, as well, I'd like to think that he's going to have a very healthy career in the movie-business, but that doesn't mean that I expect this movie to be anything special. There's a strong chance that I will eventually see this movie, but the odds are against it that I'll actually pay money and go to the theaters for it. I don't use Rotten Tomatoes or critic-reviews to grade much, and basically have my mind made about whether or not I'll see a movie from the trailers, but I will say that if this movie gets above a seventy percent approval rating, I'll actually go see it in theaters. If not, I'll rent it from Family Video, and give it a look there.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I think this will be mediocre leaning to something better.

So, this isn't just going to be a rip-off of The Fast and Furious? I'll probably still watch it because of Aaron Paul though.

I found it better on the second viewing, i like the storyline and that there s no cgi involved

Aaron Paul is the reason I never watched it and never will.