Television Tab

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I watched season one of a wonderful Christmas rom-com called "Dash & Lily". It's only 8 episodes, but I loved it so much that I wanted it to be longer.

I read that even though it has 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, and a 7.5 rating on IMDB, it was already cancelled, so there won't be a season two.

Archive 81

I have thing for these investigative horrors. A restoration project of old videotapes reveals weird stuff about the apartment building that burned 25 years ago. I was going to give this half a point more, but the last two episodes brought a weakish ending that lowered my rating. Still, easily a thumbs up from me.

Finished the last episode of The IT Crowd last night, never been that interested in it until I found out Matt Berry(big fan of What We Do In The Shadows) was in it so gave it a chance.

I especially liked Moss in court.

THEY'RE AXING NEIGHBOURS
Humm, looks like no one is interested in saving it. I don't get it, Channel 5 are keeping Home & Away that gets just under 400,000 viewers apparantly here yet Neighbours gets over a million...

Humm, looks like no one is interested in saving it. I don't get it, Channel 5 are keeping Home & Away that gets just under 400,000 viewers apparantly here yet Neighbours gets over a million...

5 have a lifetime contract for H&A. Essentially, so long as it keeps being made, they have to show it. The 'why' it's stopping is the big mystery atm. Did Freemantle just assume that 5 would pay as much as they asked/start negotiations and 5 have had enough? Did they want to stop making it so asked a ridiculous amount? Is it more to do with CBS/Viacom, who own both 5 and Ten? Do the sums just not add up? No one's really saying and, tmk Freemantle haven't commented at all.

Here's the link to the petition to save Neighbours, but it really does feel like a done deal at this point. Still, 61,000 isn't nothing.

https://www.change.org/p/channel-5-c...axe-neighbours

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Finished watching Our Flag Means Death, pirate comedy starring Rhys Darby and Taika Waititi. It is the best thing I've seen in a while.

Gotta sign up for Appletv & watch this show. The reviews are really good.

Excellent show. Binge-watched all 9 episodes of season 1. Renewed for season 2.

Before I watch season 2 (whenever that will be) I will need to watch season 1 again as there is a lot to unpack. It’s a very original storyline.

Adam Scott excellent, but everyone is in the show.

I highly recommend this.

@AgrippinaX

Before I watch season 2 (whenever that will be) I will need to watch season 1 again as there is a lot to unpack. It’s a very original storyline.

I highly recommend this.

@AgrippinaX
Thank you - looks gorgeous. Need to get to this asap.

Binge-watched season 3. Ridiculously funny.

Excellent reviews, but not doing anything for me. I can take Jon Bernthal in small doses, but not when he’s the lead of the show. Could not make it through the pilot. I might be missing something though.

I highly recommend this.

@AgrippinaX
that poster reminds me of the movie scene on scary movie 2 lol