Birdman (2014) by Alejandro González Iñárritu

Tools    

Am I the only one who is very excited for this movie ? I'm a big big big fan of Edward Norton since his debut in Primal Fear (1996) so I CANNOT wait until this movie to come out .

Synopsis: A washed-up actor who once played an iconic superhero must overcome his ego and family trouble as he mounts a Broadway play in a bid to reclaim his past glory.

Director: Alejandro González Iñárritu
Writers: Alejandro González Iñárritu (screenplay), Nicolás Giacobone (screenplay), 2 more credits »
Stars: Emma Stone, Edward Norton, Naomi Watts

Some more information ...

Argh, Naomi Watts has been annoying me since her awful Diana role and all the nonsense that came out of her mouth during interviews promoting the film...

But, loved Babel and love the rest of the cast, so I look forwards to that anyway.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Argh, Naomi Watts has been annoying me since her awful Diana role and all the nonsense that came out of her mouth during interviews promoting the film...

But, loved Babel and love the rest of the cast, so I look forwards to that anyway.
I didn't see it, because I, well knew it wouldn't be good. Birdman hopefully is good.

You're definitely not the only one
But it's a long wait till October.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Well, maybe this will be lighter than his others because his intersecting multi-story tragedies are getting real old and less-successful with each one. Here's where everyone says how much they love him and I'm a hater.

Looks different from Amores Perros (which I've seen) and I'm assuming his other work (which I haven't).

Keaton!!!!

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I've been interested in this film for quite some time now. Got to say that the trailer makes it look a bit weirder even than I was expecting but I'm still looking forward to it.

I'm surprised almost none of you mentioned that this is a starring vehicle for Michael f**king Keaton!

Don't call it a comeback. Call it a career revival. Keaton is already gaining some Oscar buzz months before this must-see film is released.

Check out this article...

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/michael...588414942.html

A friend of mine on Tumblr screened this a while back and reviewed it, saying she enjoyed it immensely. Her views on films are mostly accurate. I watched the teaser and read the synopsis and it doesn't seem like my cup of tea, but I'll give wait for a theatrical trailer. I'll probably though catch this on netflix though or cable. I like to go the theater for movies that tend to be worth viewing on a bigger screen.

Some new promising information about this upcoming feature:

http://thefilmstage.com/news/new-ima...tured-birdman/

It seems like this will be a very ambitious piece of work. I really hope it works out well!
very interresting thanks Cobpyth !

"MI-CHAEL KEA-TON!!!"
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra