Machete Kills

Tools    

Its a sequel to the 2010 film Machete and is expecte to come out in 2013

From Aldamisa Productions*:
“ The second film in the Machete trilogy finds Machete mourning the loss of his beloved Sartana, slain during a run in with the cartels. Machete is recruited by the President of the United States for a mission which would be impossible for any mortal man. Machete must battle his way through Mexico to take down a cartel leader, Mendez the Madman, who threatens to fire a missile on the US. Machete foils Mendez's plot only to find that the missiles are remote wired to and triggered by the madman’s still beating heart. The only man who can disarm the missile is eccentric billionaire arms dealer, Luther Voz, who has hatched a plan of his own to spread war across the planet with a weapon in space. Machete takes on Voz and his army in order dismantle his master plan for global anarchy. ”

They've put some amazing actors and actresses in the sequel, I'm stunned.
Seeing Lady Gaga act will be fun.
Loved the first, can't wait for this one. And yeah, Rodriguez is one of my favorites.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
No Steven, No TylerDurden99.

The first film was fantastic and deserves more recognition. I watch it at least once a year now and it never tires. It's like Drive Angry 3D just plain, balls to the wall fun that keeps on giving.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Loved the first Machete film and I have been looking forward to this since it was said to be being made. In fact I loved Machete since the fake trailer in Planet Horror, which is also badass!

In fact I loved Machete since the fake trailer in Planet Horror
omg,it's THAT Machete?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
i REALLY need to see the first one and follow up
I highly recommend you see Machete my friend If your a fan of Planet Horror or the other Grindhouse films that were released afew years back you will really enjoy Machete

will have to see it. Thanks for sharing mate!