How stupid does Cowboys vs. Aliens look?

Tools    

BANNED
It really sounds stupid since there was NO film like this before that really made a block buster record before. But then it was a Steven Spielberg film and it cast Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig, so I do hope this film will set a new standard in Cowboy and Alien movies. Just like before Stephen Spielberg created E.T.!!

BANNED
You're the man! I am just merely sharing my thoughts.. Thanks!

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
It could probably go either way.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Oh, I think it's safe to say that whatever this film, it will definitely set a "new standard in Cowboy and Alien movies."
has anyone seen A Foundling?

a young Chinese woman in the old west - rescues her long lost sister, Mattie, from a brothel in Arizona. On their journey home to San Bernardino, they discover the strange, steaming wreckage of an otherworldly craft. Inside the vehicle, Mattie finds a very mysterious baby

I thought the trailer looked pretty funny and was well put together.....

Might be a crappy movie but if they don't take themselves very seriously it should be fun.

Um, it's supposed to sound and probably be stupid, I believe. There is plenty of room for success and failure in those categories alone.

It's really missing the point to criticize an obvious farce for being "stupid".

I think it looks like a hoot. Bunch a haters drinkin' the Haterade is what this is...