Actors who never played villains

Tools    

I don't think Honeykid was buddying up with will, he was just pointing ot out to you that he used IMDB to back his opinion rather going in a long debate..

It doesn't matter if Honeykid has seen the film or not, but most of us are smart enough to understand when one makes a post.. so Honeykid was just helping you out what will meant by what he said..

& if your argument starts by claiming someone hasn't seen the film, that's a weak argument to begin with.. why not just stand by your statements, expressing them further.. then just imposing that someone else's knowledge is limited.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I would love to see Clint Eastwood play a villain.

Yeah, seriously, this is absurd. Eric, disagree all you want, but you asked Will if he'd seen it, and he said he had. You really have no grounds on which to dispute this, having the temerity to (gasp!) disagree with your interpretation notwithstanding.

As for HK, he was simply pointing out the lapse in your logic: Will could, indeed, have simply been providing the plot summary from IMDB to support what he was saying. Seeing as how you were accusing Will of lying and citing his use of the description as some kind of evidence for this, HK pointing this out is perfectly on-topic and relevant.

all Villains have positive traits.
Sure they do...
&feature=related

Man you like to argue just for the sake of arguing.
No, if I feel something is wrong, I question it. I found Stallone's portrayal in F.I.S.T as non-villainous and am arguing the case against its inclusion in this thread.

is that fun?
Is it fun to chime into a conversation where you add zero to it's subject matter?

You know, like you did in my other thread, which you still haven't addressed properly.

Is it fun to chime into a conversation where you add zero to it's subject matter?
Yup. I do it all the time.

See, I just did it again.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Eric, click advanced look for the icon.

Click it. then copy the entire addy and paste between the brackets

embed code doesnt work by itself

Yeah, seriously, this is absurd. Eric, disagree all you want, but you asked Will if he'd seen it, and he said he had. You really have no grounds on which to dispute this, having the temerity to (gasp!) disagree with your interpretation notwithstanding.

As for HK, he was simply pointing out the lapse in your logic: Will could, indeed, have simply been providing the plot summary from IMDB to support what he was saying. Seeing as how you were accusing Will of lying and citing his use of the description as some kind of evidence for this, HK pointing this out is perfectly on-topic and relevant.
I have given exhaustive reasoning as to why I'm correct on this topic Yoda.

And I've been called an 'idiot' by one poster and Will.15 made a sarcastic comment regarding me enjoying a certain film he was mocking (implying I have no taste) , yet do I see any comments regarding that?

Biased or just? Which are you?

I have given exhaustive reasoning as to why I'm correct on this topic Yoda.
I didn't make any mention of who I thought was right about this, nor is it relevant to the points I made.

And I've been called an 'idiot' by one poster and Will.15 made a sarcastic comment regarding me enjoying a certain film he was mocking (implying I have no taste) , yet do I see any comments regarding that?
I won't defend that, but you've provoked every single insult you've received.

Biased or just? Which are you?
I try to be just. As an example, I will now enforce the rules by banning you, seeing as how we've formally identified you as a previously banned member.

Yes, coz you told the guy to butt out of forum that is free for all.. he didn't even cut in your discussion.. he didn't even side with anyone..
He just pointed out why Will posted the IMDB as a ref.

Wasn't a villian.

Semper Fooey
Shirley Temple never played a villain.

That wasnt Film Expert. I liked Film Expert. This guy was serious.

I only saw the beginning of Beguiled so I'll stay out of that discussion.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
I try to be just. As an example, I will now enforce the rules by banning you, seeing as how we've formally identified you as a previously banned member.
Huzzah! *does a huge smeggin happy dance*

On ya Yoda! The street of Metropolis are safe again!

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Shirley Temple never played a villain.
I have the vague memory of her playing, well not a villian, but a bit of a bitch. She was older though, teen perhaps.

Though maybe she was just throwing a bit of a tanty. She was good at those.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Is this the one where she sings "Jews and Gypsies" in My Soup?"
You can see Crispin Glover in person in Seattle starting on January 21 in 2011.

Here's the link, CRISPIN HELLION GLOVER IN PERSON!.