Land of the Lost

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
(I searched Land of Lost and nothing came up, so if there is already a thread, sorry)

Land of the Lost (or LotL for the non-anagram impaired) is about Dr. Rick Marshall (Will Ferrell) gets sucked back through time, in one of the time warps (not the dance) he was investigating. The place he gets sucked to is fillled with spectacular creatures, everything from huge crabs, to T-Rexs, to half-ape and half-human people. Also sucked with him is a redneck survivalist named Will (Danny McBride) and research assistant Holly (Anna Friel.) It comes to theaters June 5th.

Based off of Sid & Marty Krofft TV series, LotL is written by newcomers Chris Henchy and Dennis McNicholas and is directed by A Series of Unfourtunate Events' Brad Silberling.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
We now have a Super Bowl TV spot. Click image.

&fmt=22

Thanks, Lennon!

Yeah, I think this movie is going to be great. I saw the TV Spot last night, and it gave me hope for a movie I thought would suck.

Well I saw Sleestaks and the little 'Wookie' kid so I guess I'll see this at some point. I just can't believe they made a movie out of this show... Too funny.

Jerry Shaw, you have been activated.
I saw a really short ad for it before i saw Fast and Furious on the weekend. It looks pretty cool. Looking forward to hearing more information about it.

Is this true? Will Will Ferrell finally be eaten?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Is this true? Will Will Ferrell finally be eaten?
I would not go to see this , but I would see a 90 minute movie of Will Ferrell getting killed 50 times. They could get really creative with that idea.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I really cannot stand Will Ferell he seriously annoys the hell outta me but this movie does look ok so I may pick it up cheap.

This movie looks hilarious. Will Ferrell and Danny McBride are 2 of my favorite actors, so this is a movie I have to see.

i liked it. it's for fun, keep in mind. if your looking for something to relate to or cry with or whatever, probably not a good one for ya. but good for some laughs. and so is "the hangover"

and yes, i would totally get drunk with will or danny.

I'm going to have to see this movie. It looks like the type of movie you'd either love or hate. I loved Land of the Lost as a kid. But realize that there's no way a serious movie could ever be made that's based off of it. "The Greatest Earthquake Ever Known" You can't beat that.