Happy Birthday, Taccy!

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
He certainly did. That's as big a smile as I've ever seen him have...

I, for one, can sing "Happy Birthday" to this :

(Sorry about the abrupt edit... )

Have a few and some

and if the spirit moves you, have some

I'm just sayin'.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Happy Birthday mate have a good one!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Aww, I'm touched.

Thanks everyone! I've got some great cards but my scanner is allergic to Vista x64 so showing you is a no-no (unless I can hook my camera up but I've got bigger fish to boil this morning, maybe later ).

Northern Ireland Electricity even remembered this special day by sending me my bill, and the local optician posted to tell me that I need a new eye test (no guesses as to what I got for my birthday a few years ago). We're one step closer to Utopia when large companies can take the time out to mark my birthday in such a unique way.

Tatty Darling, sweetie, gorgeous bald headed sexy four leaf clover

its your

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Taffy have some extra heroine and cocaine for me.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I bid Taccy a happy birthday.

*Bid*
I'll see that bid and raise ya 500....

Hope yer an animal lover, Taccy:

HIPPO BIRDIES TWO EWES!
HIPPO BIRDIES TWO EWES!
HIPPO BIRDIES DEER TACCYYYYYYYY...
HIPPO BIRDIES TWO EWES!!

The People's Republic of Clogher
My first job was on my uncle's sheep farm so I know all about ewes. Well, not 'know' in the Biblical sense.

Obviously.

I've had some excellent presents including a new DAB radio (the last one developed a slight malfunction after I accidentally snapped the aerial off) and a floor lamp. Plus a huge chocolate birthday cake which makes my teeth wince just looking at it.

It may say on my birth certificate that I was born in 1973 but I think I'm gonna stick at 35 for a few more years - it's a good age, really.

Happy BD Sir!

On this auspicious occasion I shall spare you from all manner of crap pun. Consider that your best wrought gift this year!

It's difficult though, I mean you even gave me farm animals to work with.