House of Cards
Orange Is the New Black
South Park
Futurama (mostly the older episodes)
Simpsons
Home Improvement
Everyone Loves Raymond
King of Queens
Homeland (The first Season Only. The First season competes with the best television anytime. Downhill after that)
Shameless

This is the golden age for TV dramas happening right now. I think the most interesting characters and writing is going on in tv right now. The exciting part is that it is just gearing up.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
#1. Avatar: The Last Airbender
#2. Teen Titans
#3. The Muppet Show
#4. Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends

South Park's always been a long time favourite for me. The last few seasons have been sorta whack, but I'm diggin these black friday episodes.

Also has anyone heard of "Friday Night Dinner"? It's a pommy show. One of my favourites! Very funny.

Also has anyone heard of "Friday Night Dinner"? It's a pommy show. One of my favourites! Very funny.
You might have expected me to show up here after my replies in the Inbetweeners thread!

But yeh, I thought that was a really good little show, although I haven't heard many people talk about it. Despite being an Inbetweeners fan, I wasn't that mad about Will's character in this, my favourite characters are the dad and Jim. I had actually completely forgotten about the show, although a quick check on wiki shows me that season 3 should be showing at the beginning of next year