What movie have you seen the most times?

Tools    

Either Die Hard or The Godfather holds my personal record at this point but I have a feeling Avengers is going to take the title. I've seen it five times in the theatre already and I'm not stopping any time soon.

Titanic: guilty as charged. VHS, DVD, 3D, Blu-Ray.... I never get enough...

Anyone of the following, Star Wars 4 - 6, Good Will Hunting, Shawshank Redemption, Matrix, Predator, Catch Me If You Can, Alien, Aliens.

Die hard, Beetlejuice, The Last Boy Scout, Shawshank, The Goonies, Casablanca, Dumb and Dumber, Ferris Bueller, Planes Trains & Automobiles, Uncle Buck....all comfortably 20 times each.

Forrest Gump and Home Alone first two parts - about 5 times each.
Pulp Fiction,Leon - 4 times
Goodfellas,The Dark Knight,One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest - 3 times

Ina
Home Alone first two movies, Sliding doors and The Iron LAdy

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Visiting my Grandparents when I was little, they used to have films like Predator/James Bond taped off the TV so I would sit and watch them all the time. Original Star Wars trilogy, Terminator 2, Dawn of the Dead (original).

From the last 10 years probably Fellowship of the Ring/ Two Towers. Bourne Trilogy, Batman Begins/Dark Knight.

Also can't seem to get tired of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" of late.

Think I replied in this thread already but what the heck.

Lord of the rings: Twin towers

Netflix changed my life.
The Fifth Element.

I have it on DVD. If I'm channel surfing, and come across it, for some reason I always stop and watch, no matter what point the movie is at. I dunno, it just grabs me every time. Probably seen it 20 times.

I've watched The Notebook tons of times. Also The Fifth Element and I think Fried Green Tomatoes. Those last two are on tv a lot. Can't help but watch!

Ina
The notebook is amazing, when I watched this film for the first time was enchanted so I watched again and again

I actually watched the Iron Giant probably ten times in one day. There was a marathon for it on cartoon network when I was younger.

In total I have seen that film 12 times. I loved it each and every time. One of Brad Bird's best films.

Hard to gauge, but very possibly 'The Terminator'. Made such an impact on me when I first saw it.

Purveyor of Incredibility
Definitely the Lion King. I lost count a long time ago, but it was easily over 50, most likely over 100. Can you blame me? I was a kid! Also, it was an awesome movie.

When I first saw Star Wars EpIV, I must have been in a bad mood cause I absolutely hated it! Then I was out of town with a buddy and we had nothing to do one night so we went to see it, reluctantly. For some reason, I absolutely loved it and saw it six more times in theaters after that.

I'd say it is most likely The Lion King. As a kid, I remember watching the movie, rewinding it, and watching it again, on more than one occasion. I watched Home Alone quite a few times, too.

The Fifth Element.

I have it on DVD. If I'm channel surfing, and come across it, for some reason I always stop and watch, no matter what point the movie is at. I dunno, it just grabs me every time. Probably seen it 20 times.
This is mine aswell, I swear I just get hooked by the "Big Badda Boom" part