Favorite Pick up lines

Tools    

Favorite Pick Up Lines....

What ones have you used...
Which ones have been used on you...
What ones have worked...

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Hey Baby, wanna be like Fred Flinstone and make your bed rock.

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

Ever since I met you, you've lived in my heart without paying any rent.

Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

Hi. Can I domesticate you?

When you look into the mirror holding up a dozen roses, you see the 13 most beautiful things in the world

Suspect's Reviews

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
1. Love that blouse. It would look great on the nightstand next to my bed.

2. Hey baby, why don't we rearrange the alphabet and put U and I together?

"Wanna dance?"

"No way, get lost loser"

"I don't think you heard me, I said you look fat in those pants."

Straight-forward pick up lines don't work. Girls have heard them all, probably numerous times already and all it does is make them think: loser ^^

I once saw a guy approach a friend of mine, fish out the ice cubes from his glass, drop them on the floor followed by the words: now that the ice is broken, why don't we get to know each other a little better. She was laughing alright, but only because the whole act was just pathetic.

In my experience, hooking up with some random girl at a bar / club is best done indirectly and it depends hugely on the mood that you're in.

indirect openers I have used (girlfriend, can't do this anymore ^^) that are somewhat successful:

Hey, there is a guy over there that is just perfect for you!

She's always going to refuse, then you can talk to her about how you're actually a matchmaker, dating, relationships, what she likes in guys,...

You guys! Get ready cause I'm gonna chat you up!!

You're basically announcing your eventual intention, but add stuff like "i don't know how many times guys have already tried to get you in the sack, but seriously, this is going to be the best ever!". Then you just tell her some lame pick up line like "Is God missing an angel?? Because you're here!" If you say this being very unconfident and looking for approval, then switch to being a fun guy who just mocks this sort of thing, they should like you a lot and you can chat about guys approaching them, what was the best/worst etc.

Do I look gay?

This is the best one imo. After they give you the wtf-look, you should tell her that some guy just tried to pick you up. I guerantee you that the girl(s) will laugh. Then you can just make some assumptions, funny guesss about her to start a proper conversation.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

Are you a stripper?
What's your follow up when she gives you a wtf-look? "cause you look like one!" or "cause you're hot enough to be one"? just curious

Semper Fooey
You must be from another planet because you're out of this world.

I must be dead because I see a heavenly body.

Haven't I seen you somewhere before...like in my dreams?

Seriously though, a good one is... "Has anyone told you you look like...?" But only if there is at least a remote resemblance to the person named because then you have a conversation going. Sometimes they will say, "Yes, I have been told that."

~Loves a good classic movie~
"Did it hurt?"

"Did what hurt"?

"When you fell from heaven".

Really guys. The best pick up line is just to say, "Hi. My name
is ___________." And go from there. At least you sound like you've
got some sense.

Oh absolutely, Ceege. Let's be honest, unless you say something hideous right off the bat (which might include some of these, let's be honest) nothing you say is going to get you alongside a woman who doesn't want to know. If she likes you, you have a shot. If she doesn't, then you could have the best line in the world and you're going nowhere with her.