I'm looking for sf or space opera movie or serie trailer

Tools    

Hey, I'm looking for sf or space opera movie or serie trailer that have futurise helmet and the way the helmet opening is very futuristic

Are you looking for a specific one you remember or just looking for examples?

Starlord's disappearing helmet as it's opening is futuristic.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
You also have two different types of helmet in the Lost in Space movie as well as several in the Marvel movies. Also in StarGate the Ra god has a rather neat helmet.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Thanks every body but it's not that,

In the trailer I sow a female soldier opening her helmet and doing this pose:

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Thanks every body but it's not that,

So you're looking for a specific movie trailer that you saw of a female soldier removing her helmet and then standing at attention?

Was the helmet animated or did she just take it off like you would a motorcycle helmet?

Did she take it off, or just lift a visor?

What year did you see the trailer?

Was it for a theater movie or something like Netflix?

Was it a real person? Or was it a 3d character like uh.... uhhhh...... Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

The opening scene of Barbarella. Some of it is in the trailer.

I'm still looking for the sf or space opera movie or serie trailer that have futurise helmet and the way the helmet opening is very futuristic

mayby Underwater (2020)
No

Up

Please describe how the helmet opened.
It's opening like a futuristic way

So you're looking for a specific movie trailer that you saw of a female soldier removing her helmet and then standing at attention?

Was the helmet animated or did she just take it off like you would a motorcycle helmet?

Was it a real person? Or was it a 3d character like uh.... uhhhh...... Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within?
for great justice.

Its like Star Wars

Animated

she take it off

Between 2017 and 2020

I don't know

A real women

Yeah, I'm still at a loss of ideas though. I was hoping the answers would help narrow things down a bit more, but I think at this point it still could be almost any science fiction movie or series.

Was it just the trailer you watched and NOT the actual movie/series? 2017 to current. hmmm.

Do you subscribe to any streaming platforms like Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Amazon, etc? If so, is there one you watch way more than the others? That might help narrow down things too. Like if you watch Netflix mostly, maybe people can focus there for sci-fi movies. There are a lot of B sci-fi on Netflix so that's totally reasonable to jump there. BUT... if you don't even use Netflix, there no need to bother looking. Know what I mean?

Streaming Sci-Fi with a military slant that come to mind:
  • Spectral
  • Outside the Wire
  • Jupiter Ascending
  • The Wandering Earth
  • The Expanse
  • Lost in Space (reboot)
  • Kill Command
  • Space Sweepers
  • Skyline (there are three now, I think)
  • Battleship
  • Ant Man II (the one in all white, warping around everywhere)
  • Starlord's mask in Guardians of the Galaxy

Maybe check out the trailers for all of those and note any that may LOOK close in style to what you remember? I don't mean the helmet itself, but the style of movie. Come back and share. That MAY help too. But this is all a needle in a hay stack, if I'm honest. Maybe if you could give some details about the trailer and other scenes? You note the woman and a helmet but can you remember any plot points? Was there a creature? An alien enemy? Was it ABOUT the woman? Or was she just a random actress? Was there a ship? Were they on a planet?

Hm. Katee Sackhoff had a series recently called uh... sec. Another Life. I can't remember if there were animated helmets though.

Anyway, my point is try to remember OTHER details from the trailer. All Asian cast? French language? Other? Anything at all that stands out.

Yeah, I'm still at a loss of ideas though. I was hoping the answers would help narrow things down a bit more, but I think at this point it still could be almost any science fiction movie or series.

Was it just the trailer you watched and NOT the actual movie/series? 2017 to current. hmmm.

Do you subscribe to any streaming platforms like Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Amazon, etc? If so, is there one you watch way more than the others? That might help narrow down things too. Like if you watch Netflix mostly, maybe people can focus there for sci-fi movies. There are a lot of B sci-fi on Netflix so that's totally reasonable to jump there. BUT... if you don't even use Netflix, there no need to bother looking. Know what I mean?

Streaming Sci-Fi with a military slant that come to mind:
  • Spectral
  • Outside the Wire
  • Jupiter Ascending
  • The Wandering Earth
  • The Expanse
  • Lost in Space (reboot)
  • Kill Command
  • Space Sweepers
  • Skyline (there are three now, I think)
  • Battleship
  • Ant Man II (the one in all white, warping around everywhere)
  • Starlord's mask in Guardians of the Galaxy

Maybe check out the trailers for all of those and note any that may LOOK close in style to what you remember? I don't mean the helmet itself, but the style of movie. Come back and share. That MAY help too. But this is all a needle in a hay stack, if I'm honest. Maybe if you could give some details about the trailer and other scenes? You note the woman and a helmet but can you remember any plot points? Was there a creature? An alien enemy? Was it ABOUT the woman? Or was she just a random actress? Was there a ship? Were they on a planet?

Hm. Katee Sackhoff had a series recently called uh... sec. Another Life. I can't remember if there were animated helmets though.

Anyway, my point is try to remember OTHER details from the trailer. All Asian cast? French language? Other? Anything at all that stands out.
Thanks ynwtf, I will continue my research.