Have you ever liked a movie which has received bad reviews?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
All the freaking time.
Says it all! For a start it would be impossible to have every critic who reviews any particular film to have the same reactions. I love reading reviews but I certainly dont need them to validate what entertains me or not. I'm curious what made you ask the question.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Sure. One movie I can't help but keep coming back to for a guilty pleasure is Death Wish III, even though it got a 0% on rottentomatoes last time I checked.

Annie (2014). But don't expect it to be anything like the previous film or even the comic.
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Also not much like the comic.
Godzilla (1998) You have to ignore all of the previous films, though, and it came too late, following "Jurassic Park."
The Phantom (1996) It also came too late. It looks like an Indiana Jones film and many don't realize old movie serials like the original "Phantom" inspired Indiana Jones.
Oh Heavenly Dog (1980) Its problem is it looks like a kids' film but it's really more a light adult film.
The Cobbler (2015) Really more of a drama though it stars Adam Sandler.
Clue (1986)
About Time (2013)
A lot of comedies are not well liked by critics. But I have to say most critics today are more willing to judge films for their own aspirations than in the old days, when critics often skewered anything that wasn't Serious Drama.

"Watch'you Talkin Bout Skywalker."
I love Kindergarten Cop, Home Alone 2 and Jingle All the Way...

PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN, NOW!
Nothing a bit wrong with any of those. Apparently if those are considered bad flicks, Then I'm on the same hill with ya.

"Watch'you Talkin Bout Skywalker."
I don't think this did very well at all but I rather enjoyed it!

Believe I saw that on the Netflix catalog. Hope it was good.

often. MOst notably A Good Year (2006) which had terrible reviews. I love it. SCoop (2006) is another film I love that had terrible reviews. there are a lot of others.

Sure. Some (of many) that come to mind are: Clue, Johnny Dangerously, The Last Action Hero, Two of a Kind, Spaceballs, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Blue Hawaii and most of the old Star Trek movies. Many critics of their day would begin a review with "I don't like Star Trek films so..."

Harlem Nights was really funny.
Yeah i was surprised how negative the reaction was. Especially since it had great performances from 3 comedy badasses!

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Junior (1994) and Booty Call (1997) I also thought were very funny, despite the bad reviews.

Monamour (2006)

An attractive, yet neglected housewife will have a scandalous affair behind her husband's back at Mantua's renowned literary festival.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I remember really enjoying The Butterfly Effect when I first watched it. But, that was more than 5-6 years ago, and I've never gotten around to re-watching it.

FAIR GAME 1995
COLOR OF NIGHT 1994
THE BODYGUARD 1993