The number to beat is 140 (for 2017), although, that is nothing on the 280ish total I had for 2015 and 2016.

Movie List
1. Jumanji
2. Fight Club
3. Beyond Skyline
4. The Open House

5. The Shape of Water
6. Victor Crowley
7. Batman: Gotham by Gaslight
8. Keep Watching
9. Dunkirk
10. The Cloverfield Paradox
11. Hellraiser: Judgment
12. Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
13. My Friend Dahmer
14. The Ritual

- Fight Club remains fantastic. My girlfriend was seeing it only for the first time and she seemed to be glowing about it. I've always liked the film a lot from my first-time viewing and I am happy that my thoughts haven't changed since then.

- I watched Jumanji for the first time. I didn't really care for it much. The CGI was bad and the story itself was uneven. It was fine, I didn't hate it, but I think it's a film I would've held to a higher regard if I had seen it as a kid.

- I didn't enjoy the first Skyline at all, but I was cautiously optimistic about Beyond Skyline after I saw some photographs from the film. I didn't expect a classic, but I expected a fun science-fiction action-adventure film. Beyond Skyline is an improvement over Skyline, although, that isn't saying a whole lot. In the first half, Beyond Skyline is very messy and all-over the place, and the last half is given too far of a reach to properly stick the landing overall. The final hour of Beyond Skyline is much better than the first, but it isn't so good that it effectively makes it work. The action-choreography and the visuals themselves are good, although, I do think they both could have been presented much better than what they were. I wouldn't really say I recommend this film.

Video-Game List
January 3rd - Beat Until Dawn (first play-through - Good)
January 4th - Beat Until Dawn (second play-through)
January 8th - Beat Bloodborne (first play-through - Good)
January 11th - Beat Uncharted 4 (first play-through - Very Good)
January 16th - Beat Ratchet & Clank PS4 (first play-through - Average)
January 22nd - Beat Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (first play-through - Good)
January 23rd - Beat Ratchet & Clank PS4 (second play-through)
January 24th: - Beat Until Dawn (third play-through)
January 28th: - Beat Crash 2 (later play-through - Good)
February 5th: - Beat Crash 3 (later play-through - Good)
February 12th: - Beat RiMe (first play-through - Good)
March 25th - Beat Batman: Arkham Origins (second play-through - Good)
March 26th - Beat Batman: The Enemy Within (first play-through - Good)
March 27th: - Beat The Evil Within 2 (second play-through - Decent)