Need help to identify a movie

Tools    

I had seen a movie a few years back and thought about it recently but can't remember the name. I thought it had Giovanni Ribisi in it but looking up his movies I couldn't find it. The movie, as much as I can remember, was about a group( possibly bikers) at a party at a house out in a rural area and as the party dies down and most people leave, there comes a stranger (I think) I'm not 100% on how this stranger becomes involved. The "bikers" try to attack/kill the stranger and he holds them hostage until his "friends" get there. I was sure it was Giovanni Ribisi but can't remember. After the rest of the strangers friends get there they talk for a while and tell them that they are waiting for something or for something to start and one of the bikers tries to kill one of the strangers but the strangers can't be killed. One of the parts I remember is that one of the strangers curses and "Giovanni" gets very angry he cursed and tells him they don't do that and he has to punish himself. And the curser proceeds to bash his head against the wall. At the end of the movie, one of the hostages(I think it was a woman) gets away and tries to go to town to get help but there is a lot of chaos and destruction and people getting killed. I was pretty sure that the "strangers" we're Angels and that Armageddon(aka the end of the world) was starting. If anyone knows what the name of this movie is and who the actor I was thinking was Giovanni Ribisi was I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks.

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
Do you have a year inmind that it coule possibly be? 80's 90's 00's?

Try looking up the Prophecy movies made in the 90's (only 1-3)

The most recent one i can remember but doesnt really fit is Legion (2010)

Their assumption was that Jerry was already dead when I arrived, and I just nodded my head. What else could I tell them? "He had to do it, Officer, or else he would’ve turned into a worm-monster and been very unhappy."