Searching for movie with a bathroom stand-against-colleague-scene

Tools    

I'm having trouble finding a movie from which I remember only one scene. I think the scene was somewhere near the ending. The main character of this movie was somewhat weak person in the beginning and his colleague was pushing him in the work because of that. I think the main character was doing his work for him or something like that. And after the events that happened during the movie the main character manned up and now he was able to stand against this colleague. So he waited for him in the bathroom and I think he punched him and told him that he wouldn't take it from him anymore. Does anybody know what film this can be from?

The "weak man overcomes fear and gets strong" theme sounds like something from Fight Club or Clubbed films but I don't think this scene is from any of them. I also thought of the first Harold and Kumar movie but the scene with colleagues near the end isn't what I meant. Any ideas? Any wild guess would be helpful. I think the answer is something easy and common. I just can't recall what it was. Thanks

Nobody knows? I'm sure it's something ridiculously easy and mainstream. I just can't remember the whole context of this scene, the movie's plot. But I know that it wasn't something important for the story, the point of the scene was just to show that main character changed and is more mature now. It really reminds that stand-against-colleague scene near the end of Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle.

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
Try Wanted (2008) he doesn't hit him in the bathroom but he does knock a coworker out with a keyboard.

or I love you man (2009) It's been a while but the main character was having trouble with a coworker, not sure if he punched him or not

Their assumption was that Jerry was already dead when I arrived, and I just nodded my head. What else could I tell them? "He had to do it, Officer, or else he would’ve turned into a worm-monster and been very unhappy."

Thanks for the help! But unfortunately neither of the two movies is what I meant

I'm not sure if he punched him I think he only threatened him with violence. It wasn't nothing important for the story it was just to show at the end that the personality of the main character has changed to a new more assertive one. The colleague was making him some kind of trouble in the beginning of the film (I think he was taking credit for his work or something like that) and this main character was such a chicken that he couldn't do anything about it. And then the whole story of the film happened (from which I can't recall anything) and this experiences changed him so he wasn't afraid anymore and he could stand against his bully colleague. He told him something like go away from this job or work or promotion or something like that and the colleague got scared and left it for him.

As for the film age I'm sure it isn't anything too old. It's probably no more than 10 years old. It's something mainstream from hollywood production. I'm sure that there are even some famous actors. It's really hard to find just by this little scene which has almost no meaning for the story.. Thanks for any help!

Greatest Sidekick Ever
Sounds like Full Metal Jacket to me if your description has some slight errors or missed facts in it. It has some similarities though to what you have said.

You mean the scene with a shooting of the instructor? That unfortunately also isn't it. This movie isn't that serious as FMJ, I think it is a comedy or at least has a comical elements. And the scene really isn't very important for the story and is really short. Just to point out the change that happened within the main character (or maybe he was just one of more main characters). Also I think the movie is much newer than Full Metal Jacket. But thanks anyway! I appreciate it.

Neil LaBute's In the Company of Men (1997)?

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

That's not it either.. But thanks anyway This film is newer and more popular. I'm sure it is something well known. And the funny thing is I once looked for the same film knowing only this scene and I found it back then. But now I lost it again I just can't recall where is this scene from for at least week now. It's pretty frustrating..

Oh, what about Ben Stiller's The Secret Life of Walter Mitty? A confrontation with Adam Scott's character? I remember at least one scene between them taking place in the restroom.

No, unfortunately, that's not it. In this movie the colleague wasn't one of the main characters. I think he was on screen only in the beginning to show how low self-esteem the main character has and then near the end to show how he changed. And also the change wasn't the point of the film, the film wasn't nothing deep about the main character's personality. It was just a comedy or something like that and this was just to make him more likeable and relatable as a character.

After all these years I have just finally found out! And I immediately thought about this forum and my old post. The movie was Hooligans 2005 (aka Green Street Hooligans). Maybe somebody sometime will find this answer useful