The B Movie Creature Feature Hall of Fame

Tools    

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
I hated Cemetary Man. One of the worst I've seen.

It has been a very long time since i've seen it, but im sure lol. The acting/directing/scripting is the source of B-Movie Hilarity.

Their assumption was that Jerry was already dead when I arrived, and I just nodded my head. What else could I tell them? "He had to do it, Officer, or else he would’ve turned into a worm-monster and been very unhappy."

I want to join this but I haven't officially decided yet. Most likely I can but I'm going to be gone from April to beginning of May for a vacation ( I hope ). So right now please count me as tentatively joined. I'll need to see when the end date for the Creature Hof is? Do we know that? So I can see if I will be around.

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
The Stuff (1985) should make the list! along with the Blob! throw C.H.U.D in there too with the Toxic Avenger!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
What about movies such as Rawhead Rex, Cemetary Man or Bad Taste?
I'd say maybe to Bad Taste and no to the others. I'd say that enough zombie movies exist to warrant their own special HoF at some point, so I'm putting the kibosh on any zombie movies.

I'll say yes to Bad Taste. Rawhead Rex is up for a vote which will be done this way. If I am iffy on a movie being allowed, I will put it up for a vote. To no votes and the movie is not allowed. I'm also allowed to vote and I'm giving a no to Rawhead Rex. It still needs one more person to reject it or it will be allowed. Speak now or forever hold your piece.

Also up for a vote is Barbarella. If you don't want it in so say. You must be joining this in order to vote.

I want to join this but I haven't officially decided yet. Most likely I can but I'm going to be gone from April to beginning of May for a vacation ( I hope ). So right now please count me as tentatively joined. I'll need to see when the end date for the Creature Hof is? Do we know that? So I can see if I will be around.
I can't know until everyone has signed up. I still have a few tentatives.

The Stuff (1985) should make the list! along with the Blob! throw C.H.U.D in there too with the Toxic Avenger!
Those are fine. Are you joining in then?

I can't know until everyone has signed up. I still have a few tentatives.
That's OK, I understand. I just wanted to say, I will let you know for sure a day or so before you start the Hof.

You said a start date of March 8th? and is it 1 week for each movie? Counting JJ, there is 11? so that would that be roughly ending in the middle of June? If so that would be plenty of time for me.

It has one no, but needs another one.

Sane, any feelings on Rawhead Rex?
Never heard of it but it looks like it's probably OK. Only thing is that it's a Clive Barker story and most of his stuff is darker than what I would consider "Creature Feature" to be. So, don't really know ...

King Kong (all 3 versions) were definitely 'A list', cutting edge, yet I can still think of them as a creature feature. I mean Kong is one big creature and he battles other creatures.