Inherent Vice

Tools    

It doesn't even matter what happens in this movie it will be proclaimed a masterpiece by all in this thread.
Not true. I'm not crazy about Magnolia. If I don't like Inherent Vice, I will say so.

Trying to figure out how to post the link from my phone haha. Sorry! I'll be able to do it once I get home. Just look up inherent vice entertainment weekly on google images. It's there's. It's doc and Bigfoot sitting at a counter. Brolin has like a buzz cut. Sorry I know this isent helping haha.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Not true. I'm not crazy about Magnolia. If I don't like Inherent Vice, I will say so.
Just seems that way. I hope it is better than Magnolia, then it would be my favorite PTA.

That's probably why every single actor in Hollywood wants to work with him. He makes fantastic films (he's arguably the best American filmmaker of his generation), but at the same time, it's also a whole lot of fun to be a part of his filmmaking process, especially as an actor. He's open-minded and welcomes everyone's opinions.

That's probably why every single actor in Hollywood wants to work with him. He makes fantastic films (he's arguably the best American filmmaker of his generation), but at the same time, it's also a whole lot of fun to be a part of his filmmaking process, especially as an actor. He's open-minded and welcomes everyone's opinions.
I know man. i would kill to work with him. i hope to someday. fingers crossed

Brolin said today in an AMA that he thinks Phoenix has reached of level of " alien like talent" for this film. Expectations are through the roof on my end. I predict we'll be seeing the trailer next week.

Anybody who can get there hands on a copy of the newest issue of empire. Apparently there is a still of benicio in it. If you find it can u please take a picture and post it here. I really wanna see it

Anybody who can get there hands on a copy of the newest issue of empire. Apparently there is a still of benicio in it. If you find it can u please take a picture and post it here. I really wanna see it

Trailer should be coming soon now.

I just developed a theory.

Maybe PTA is not releasing a trailer, because he wants this movie to be as mystical as Thomas Pynchon himself...