Spider-Man III

Tools    

This movie is definially(excuse my handwritting)is going to be one of the greatest movie of the year aside from FF: Rise of the Silver Silver.

You ready? You look ready.
I got to catch the new trailer on a HD TV and I tell you, goose bumps everywhere.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Originally Posted by John McClane
I got to catch the new trailer on a HD TV and I tell you, goose bumps everywhere.
same here!!!

it's looks so awesome!

Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect
Venom shows up in the last ten minutes of the film.

Yep, its been known for months. Sony let it out and evrything else including whos dying etc... When it was "first known", everything that was printed got immediatelly taken off the net by the studio cause of the secrecy. Those who saw it were given full details of the entire film from A-Z.

Originally Posted by jrs
Yep, its been known for months. Sony let it out and evrything else including whos dying etc... When it was "first known", everything that was printed got immediatelly taken off the net by the studio cause of the secrecy. Those who saw it were given full details of the entire film from A-Z.

Why only the last 10 min isn'y yhere going to be a battle between Venom and Spiderman?

Movie Forums Member
HI all,

ENJOY!! B4 it is taken down! YOU'll love the last 20 seconds of this one.....

In the Beginning...
This is apparently the final design. I had seen earlier ones that just looked like the black suit with Spider-Man's proportions, and a small shark-like mouth.

I was actually hoping for a more inspired Green Goblin II design. In the comics, Harry Osbourne wore his father's costume, which was the popular green and purple imp-like suit. Norman's armored suit from the first film grew on me, but I was hoping to see Harry wear something a little more traditional... especially since the Sandman - and now Venom, apparently - look like they've been pulled straight out of the comic.

Originally Posted by pavo_roddy
HI all,

ENJOY!! B4 it is taken down! YOU'll love the last 20 seconds of this one.....

That is the trailer from this years San Diego ComicCon. I'm saving it so if it ever IS taken down, I'll always have it.

Lord of the Idiots!
Originally Posted by jrs
That is the trailer from this years San Diego ComicCon. I'm saving it so if it ever IS taken down, I'll always have it.
Thats not the comicon one, but the ending of it is a better quality version of the comicon ending, with venom. shame they cut it out. But, i dont know if someone officially said venoms only in the last 10 minutes, but in the new trailer there are definately scenes of black webbing, which is from Venom, so Venom at least has some action scenes, which leads me to believe hes more then just a cliffhanger.

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by LordIdiot
but in the new trailer there are definately scenes of black webbing, which is from Venom, so Venom at least has some action scenes, which leads me to believe hes more then just a cliffhanger.
The black webbing shots are of the suit, but not necessarily of Venom. Remember, Peter will be wearing the black symbiote suit for most of the film, so that's probably what we're seeing.

I still wouldnt put my money on some of those juicy scenes being in there anyways. They always supe up the trailers to lure us in then leave those paritcular scenes out.

Example:

"Lord Vader"

"Yes Master"

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise."

But was it in the movie. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not all now but that venmom one where he's jumping out like that, I'm thinking ain't gonna be there cause it looks just sooooo damn gooooooooood.

Originally Posted by Escape
I still wouldnt put my money on some of those juicy scenes being in there anyways. They always supe up the trailers to lure us in then leave those paritcular scenes out.

Example:

"Lord Vader"

"Yes Master"

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise."

But was it in the movie. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not all now but that venmom one where he's jumping out like that, I'm thinking ain't gonna be there cause it looks just sooooo damn gooooooooood.

Ya' never know.

Beware The Probe!
I think that scene is definately in there.
Showing it to us almost ruins the ending though if what I assume happens does happen...

To me the final scene seems to be Spidey using the bell tower to lose the symbiote costume like he originally did in the comics.(the symbiote is weakened by sound)
Then as he web-slings away as Peter, Eddie Brock sees him from the streets muttering "Parker..."
Already pissed at Pete for beating him up earlier, he goes up to the tower to see what was going on and the symbiote drips on him turning him into a vengeful Venom.
He leaps at the camera and the credits roll.

I might be wrong but from all the trailers I've seen, to me this all seems like what's gonna happen.

Originally Posted by Sci-Fi-Guy
I think that scene is definately in there.
Showing it to us almost ruins the ending though if what I assume happens does happen...

To me the final scene seems to be Spidey using the bell tower to lose the symbiote costume like he originally did in the comics.(the symbiote is weakened by sound)
Then as he web-slings away as Peter, Eddie Brock sees him from the streets muttering "Parker..."
Already pissed at Pete for beating him up earlier, he goes up to the tower to see what was going on and the symbiote drips on him turning him into a vengeful Venom.
He leaps at the camera and the credits roll.

I might be wrong but from all the trailers I've seen, to me this all seems like what's gonna happen.

What is the whole idea of Venom then?!?And one other thing how did the symbiote reached earth from what I know in the Animated series two astrounauts crashed into brooklyn bridge after the symbiote atacked them and then Spiderman saved them and his costume was all messed up with the symbiote is this going to be in the movie the whole Shuttle crash and stuff(sorry I don't reed comics and don't know much of the original story)

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Originally Posted by B-card
What is the whole idea of Venom then?!?And one other thing how did the symbiote reached earth from what I know in the Animated series two astrounauts crashed into brooklyn bridge after the symbiote atacked them and then Spiderman saved them and his costume was all messed up with the symbiote is this going to be in the movie the whole Shuttle crash and stuff(sorry I don't reed comics and don't know much of the original story)

Probably Jamesons' son, remember he is an astronaut.

Suspect's Reviews