Top 50 (or whatever it ends up) TV Shows Countdown

Tools    

Started compiling, going to take my time as i've got other things to do. Will say that overall 209 shows were voted for

Not that close this time Chyp but we'll see how well you do with total points and how many lists the winner is on.

Finished with the ties. Have to say it's an interesting looking list. Quite a few differences to Godoggo's one. I'd love to do it tonight but i'm not going to be able to, the last one took about three hours and i don't have that time. Hopefully depending on what's happening it will be tomorrow though. Which time would be best for everyone and i'll try and figure out something which will include as many as possible if i can?

I'd say something like 7pm UK time. What time was the last one?

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Finished with the ties. Have to say it's an interesting looking list. Quite a few differences to Godoggo's one. I'd love to do it tonight but i'm not going to be able to, the last one took about three hours and i don't have that time. Hopefully depending on what's happening it will be tomorrow though. Which time would be best for everyone and i'll try and figure out something which will include as many as possible if i can?
Thanks for your hard work on this Camo. Looking forward to this result.

Between 9:30am and 10am BST is best for me

Nah, not really - whenever you want is fine 'n' dandy.

As long as it's over before 1am UK time, I should be able to follow along. There might be an hour around 7-8pm locally (10:30-11:30 UK time) that I'm unavailable, depending on when my room mate gets off work. But otherwise since I am super lame, I have no plans haha.

As long as it's over before 1am UK time, I should be able to follow along. There might be an hour around 7-8pm locally (10:30-11:30 UK time) that I'm unavailable, depending on when my room mate gets off work. But otherwise since I am super lame, I have no plans haha.
Yeah it should be. There's 26 less on the Countdown so it might not take three hours and i doubt i'll start later than 10PM UK anyway.

Now i know 6-8 PM GMT seems to be the best for everyone i will go right ahead and do it at 4 AM GMT. Never show your hand, idiots.

nah i'm taking all of this on board

Aw poop, looks like I might have to enlist the latest troll with their multiple accounts to push the morning slot into the lead and make Camo get up early

4am doesn't sound too early to me any more because that's the time I have to get up for work. Sleeping in on a day off for me is like 6, 6:30. Night owls tend to find that horrifying haha.

If this is happening today, I probably won't be home from work until about 7:00 p.m. my time, which I believe is 3:00 a.m. your time, so it really doesn't matter. I'll probably have to just give it a look after it's all been done.

If this is happening today, I probably won't be home from work until about 7:00 p.m. my time, which I believe is 3:00 a.m. your time, so it really doesn't matter. I'll probably have to just give it a look after it's all been done.
Camo said it wouldn't be today but tomorrow so you may still be able to see events unfold.

Camo said it wouldn't be today but tomorrow so you may still be able to see events unfold.
Ah, I missed that. I'll be home most of the day tomorrow, but I have dinner plans which will probably be at about 5:30 Pacific time.

Ah, I missed that. I'll be home most of the day tomorrow, but I have dinner plans which will probably be at about 5:30 Pacific time.
That's past Midnight here, should be done by then.