Ozark

Tools    

We've got a teaser, and release date: Ozark season 3 is March 27th.

Hooray, hooray.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
The season of Bateman is upon us. His HBO show starts this Sunday and a ten episode run will have it finish the week before this starts.

I know the release date is the 27th, but it is referenced in cards. In poker the 7 2 is a bad hand to be dealt, literally the worst.

I know the release date is the 27th, but it is referenced in cards. In poker the 7 2 is a bad hand to be dealt, literally the worst.
Unless you're Doyle Brunson...

Well, she definitely makes me feel like Skylar did Is that unfair? Sure. Bateman is just at this point where I love watching him. Can't explain. Long way from this...long way.

Russ is Hoskins!

It makes so much sense, but today was the first time it crystallized. He just presents so differently on the Outsider. Yeah, I'm sure a big part is the hair.

"Overcast" style is addressed

The narrator makes a neat comparison about Bateman in real-life wearing all these hats making the show and how similar it is to Marty's plight.

This is unprecedented. Are you actually posting on a Thursday?
OMG, I keep thinking it’s Friday.

I have to be someplace. GOODBYE!

⬆️ Thanks to @Mesmerized for pointing this out yesterday. Made it to where I was supposed to be with 5 minutes to spare.

Might not get to it today, but it will be there when I am ready. Looking forward to it.

Awesome timing since many of us are stuck home. I have a feeling I am going to blow through this season quickly. About to start first ep.

I have to finish El Tigre Kuningas first.