54.00%
27 votes
Jaws
46.00%
23 votes
Alien
50 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)

Not sure if you’re being serious. If a 1 tonne great white came at me like they do seals, propelling themselves out of water I should just throw my hand up. Using that same logic if a serial killer or mugger is coming at you ..... just throw your hands out and push them off by the face.
Sorry, I'm just not that afraid of this:

Most terrifying thing ever. Big deal.

And lol at your logic.
Stop being a nut job. You would **** bricks especially with a full sized adult. Not everything is as easy as watching a video or computer games where you say “just push it by the face and put your arm up” lmao! You’re joking! One of our primal fears like fear of heights, a giant Jurassic predator creature meat eater and you’re like just push it off with you’re hands. Tell that to the people it’s eaten - get real!

You should have come in without that macho trash. Jaws has done far more Damage than good to the shark population...how it doesn’t necessarily target human and is more to do with our similarity to seals but to say that a shark cominf at you wouldn’t cause you fear and to just push it away with you’re hand. Lol! Unbelievable the things people write in the comfort of their own homes behind a computer screen. Have some honesty with yourself!

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Come to Australia mate. I will give you a hundred dollars to swim in one of our shark invested waters for a prolonged period plus you need to have a little blood happening. We’ll have to get a water proof heart rate monitor....I’d bet it would be more than elevated.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Come to Australia mate. I will give you a hundred dollars to swim in one of our shark invested waters for a prolonged period plus you need to have a little blood happening. We’ll have to get a water proof heart rate monitor....I’d bet it would be more than elevated.
Lol. A bucket of burley in Parramatta river with a bag of chips should do the trick, Larry! That'll keep the bullsharks happy for few minutes. No thanks.

lol bull sharks are so aggressive. they're no joke...well I mean to us common folk...
I wave them off with respect from dry land, preferably with my doona safely over my scrawny knees, especially from the bank of an estuary.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I just urinate. Then they know. They know it's MY beach. Then I GTF out cuz SHARKS.

I just urinate. Then they know. They know it's MY beach. Then I GTF out cuz SHARKS.
You need to star in the sequel to Swimming with Sharks!

That'll be my gimmick. Act all tough, get in water, underwater cam documents my legs with sinister music forming. Show a closeup of a shark, back to me screeching profanities, then cut to a yellowish cloud forming around me. Ok. That's it. I'm done! There are SHARKS in this water! Cut!!

I could be like that Erwin dude. But I'd have to fake an accent. Maybe even a NZ one! Feck!! Shah'ks!! Pees'd meself! Feck thet!!

I think you might be going into sleep deprivation, YN. Oxygen STAT!

Just landed. Now 1.5 hrs drive home. Onward and upward! Unless it's through an off-ramp.

Wait. You didn't like my accent? I think I'd make an adorable kiwi. I could be a hobbit!

Wait. You didn't like my accent? I think I'd make an adorable kiwi. I could be a hobbit!
The accinnt was purrict bro. All you need now is some tetts, from the tett man.

Stop being a nut job. You would **** bricks especially with a full sized adult. Not everything is as easy as watching a video or computer games where you say “just push it by the face and put your arm up” lmao! You’re joking! One of our primal fears like fear of heights, a giant Jurassic predator creature meat eater and you’re like just push it off with you’re hands. Tell that to the people it’s eaten - get real!

You should have come in without that macho trash. Jaws has done far more Damage than good to the shark population...how it doesn’t necessarily target human and is more to do with our similarity to seals but to say that a shark cominf at you wouldn’t cause you fear and to just push it away with you’re hand. Lol! Unbelievable the things people write in the comfort of their own homes behind a computer screen. Have some honesty with yourself!
I never said I wouldn't experience fear, but just admit that Jaws is an unrealistic portrayal of shark attacks. Sharks are slow, not nearly as scary as a bear. I'd be more nervous about camping in the woods with wolves and bears than I would be of a shark, even a great white. I'm not saying I wouldn't be scared at all, but Jaws was a massive exageration. I'm more scared of the unknown, the demonic, that Alien invokes than I am of an animal that can be relatively easily avoided. Sure it's scary when it comes at you, but what really makes you scared is not knowing what to do. You scoff at sticking your hand out, but seriously that's what a lot of divers do. Divers swim with sharks all the time, there's tons of footage and documentaries. People get eaten by sharks when they're boat sinks out at sea and they eventually get tired of swimming, or they panic, or there are tons of sharks swarming. But a single shark is not that much of a threat.

I get scared just looking at repeats of Fanning in South Africa getting nudged by a toothy stalker