MoFo Outdoor Thread

Tools    

My outdoor hobby is mountain bike riding, keeps me fit and healthy and i get lots of fresh air out in the country. I've learnt how to do my own bike repairs incase the worst happens. It's great fun with a decent bike. I rock climb occasionally and dry-ski too.
I cycled around India last time I went. Great way to see a country like that.

Not any more but used to

Not fun with a long ponytail, lemme tell ya.

and back to cycling

Now I just walk and ply with pooches and

Thinking of taking up

Lovely pics. I have very long hair too, it's a nightmare wearing safety helmet for sports!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
They're google pics, D.

This is Britain, when it's sunny we make the most of it! so when in and it's sunny I'm always out in the garden either gardening or sitting out relaxing.

Gardening - although I don't cut the grass, someone comes in to do that. I'm currently trying to make the bottom of my garden into a wild flower meadow area for butterflies and bees. Make places for your nature friends!

I also love going to lakes, reservoirs, nice canal routes, large gardens and parks, vast rolling fields/hills, forests(love forests!), old towns with old looking shops like Haworth with cobbled streets and so on. Plenty of gorgeous things like that here in Yorkshire.

This a cool video I found showing Haworth:

Or how about the gorgeous Yorkshire dales:

Here i am on a nice sunny day, very relaxing and i get to just enjoy being alive.

This is Britain, when it's sunny we make the most of it! so when in and it's sunny I'm always out in the garden either gardening or sitting out relaxing.

Gardening - although I don't cut the grass, someone comes in to do that. I'm currently trying to make the bottom of my garden into a wild flower meadow area for butterflies and bees. Make places for your nature friends!

I also love going to lakes, reservoirs, nice canal routes, large gardens and parks, vast rolling fields/hills, forests(love forests!), old towns with old looking shops like Haworth with cobbled streets and so on. Plenty of gorgeous things like that here in Yorkshire.

This a cool video I found showing Haworth:

Or how about the gorgeous Yorkshire dales:

I took my mum to the 1940s weekend in Haworth, Yorkshire, a few yrs ago, it was fab! I'm in Liverpool.

Used to have a lot of fun with this but I;m a bit too precious in the cold these days, and Mr D has wonky knees and wont camp

I wanted to take up archery too at one point, Dani. It seems cool. Then I can hunt human.

I wanted to take up archery too at one point, Dani. It seems cool. Then I can hunt human.
LOL Swany. Canned human hunting sounds cool.

One of my nephews does it down in Tasmania. He's a crack shot.

Any surfers here? Would you attempt this? I almost drowned holding my breath just watching it. No way no how

https://www.facebook.com/WSL/videos/10154300775552058/

I do all these things.

I dont do the gun thing but would like to learn fly fishing.

One for you, Swany. Canned hunting

And I just noticed my poor wording above. My nephew doesnt hunt humans in Tasmania. He competes in archery. LOL.

I truly despise daylight hours (and spring & summer). My outside time usually occurs after sunset. Night time walks on the streets or in the woods. Like Van Gogh said, everything comes alive at night.

OK, here is the Zoo . . .

MmmK!!! I guess I'm spending more time off the net, than I realized. I suppose I'll fix it, even though I hate them. I have a million photos posted from there.

PayDay, it's nice to meet you. I love how active you are. Besides biking, which is great, do you do any cardio and/or weight training? I suppose I should make sure you are still active. :-) <~ Oops, that works on Facebook.