Justice League

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Could of at least used the Bowie version.

Or this to emphasize the tonal mess.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Starts off looking ridiculous fun but then gets drowned out by overbloated colour editing.

This might just do nobody any good.
Whedon dialogue and Snyder visuals.

13 year old minds will explode.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I hope that they don't make Aquaman a total bro, cuz it sure sounds like it.

Mamoa does one thing great and it's not having a cheery disposition.

My problem with this trailer, along with the other trailers, is that I still can't tell what movie this is supposed to be. It's clearly a sequel to Batman Vs. Superman, but doesn't seem to be focused enough by introducing too many new characters. The tone seems to be all over the place, with a weird hybrid of Avengers-like humor (Joss Whedon) and complete seriousness (Zack Snyder) that doesn't mix well, and jives with the established tone of the universe. The plot seems to thin in the trailers, which again confuses me on what kind of movie I'm watching.
Oh, and The Flash is painfully unfunny. The filmmakers seem to be trying way too hard with him.

Seeing this and the Fantastic beast movie leads me to believe the Ezra Miller is handicapped in real life.

I hope that they don't make Aquaman a total bro, cuz it sure sounds like it.

Mamoa does one thing great and it's not having a cheery disposition.
I've said this before, but they're changing Aquaman into Namor (who preceded Aquaman in the comics).

Namor the Sub-Mariner was always the wild one, the angry one, the violent one, the one with a major beef against mankind (in his very first appearance he murders two human divers for entering his domain.)

It was Namor, who, in his 60's revival, showed up with long hair and a beard. Aquaman didn't start sporting that look until the "Crap Age" of comics (the 90's) - when they gave him a hook hand and (for some unfathomable reason) a restrictive-looking steel half-a-straight jacket to wear - like a guy who swims will wear a metal half-shirt over only one arm and side of his torso! It didn't even look cool - it just looked weird, haphazard and bizarre.

And what's with the stupid tattoos? Oh, right, the ridiculous demographic appeal to the inked-up masses who think they're being non-conformist by doing the exact same body vandalism that everyone else is doing. (Instead of a role model, they're turning him into a fad adherent). And the emo eyeliner isn't helping.

Aquaman belongs in a goldfish shirt!

While I am positively sure that fans of the characters and the comic books will be satisfied, I have the suspicion that Justice League as a whole will be messy. The problem that many people have with films is that they don't judge them by what they are, but by what is in them. For example, many people enjoyed Suicide Squad as an experience, not as a movie; they enjoyed the characters because they liked them in the comic books, not because they were well written or thought out in the actual film.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I want this to be good. The trailer reminds me a little of Watchmen, which is a compliment, because I loved that movie, and I never cared for Aquaman, so his reinvention as a tatted up undersea dudebro doesn't even remotely bother me. He looks like he'll be heading to a Metallica show after kicking some bad guy butt. I really disliked Batman V Superman: Dawn of Boredom, it was so slowly paced and mournful, never allowing people to enjoy it until the last half hour (Wonder Woman was the highlight there, as I'm sure she will be here), but this looks better. It has a sense of humor, a lot of action, and hopefully no weird dream sequences.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Way too much cgi in the cornfield scene. Only part of the trailer that broke immersion for me.

Way too much cgi in the cornfield scene. Only part of the trailer that broke immersion for me.
I know, they did a terrible job getting rid of the 'stache.