Song Tournament #18

Tools    

congrats for the winner fabulous and nestorio

great hosting mojo - such a pleasure been participant

I asked 2 MoFo's to break the tie and they completely ignored me. Bastards!

I'll work on it now.
Sorry about that. Yoda has sent me a PM, and I believe he knows what's up. Firefox is crap all over the place, and Chrome just won't load at all. Since I sent him the PM about this issue one month ago, we were all kicked hard with a flu bug. That royally sucks, because I am extremely active/busy in the Spring and Summer. I love it so much. Hopefully both bugs get worked out soon. Congrats to the winners. I'm happy you all had fun.

Sorry about that. Yoda has sent me a PM, and I believe he knows what's up. Firefox is crap all over the place, and Chrome just won't load at all. Since I sent him the PM about this issue one month ago, we were all kicked hard with a flu bug. That royally sucks, because I am extremely active/busy in the Spring and Summer. I love it so much. Hopefully both bugs get worked out soon. Congrats to the winners. I'm happy you all had fun.
No worries. Glad you're doing better.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa