Weirdest Movie You've Seen

Tools    

My answer for this one would have to be the Japanese B-movie Mutant Girls Squad. Imagine if there was an X-Men spinoff where the mutants with random, useless powers all got together and became their own team of crime-fighters.
Actually, there are some cool mutations in this movie such as one girl whose arms turn into metal with razor-sharp claws for fingers, and another whose skin turns into armor. But then there are these other mutations that make you go "why...?" There's a woman who has the power to make a chainsaw pop out of her butt. There's a woman with a conjoined sister whose face takes up her entire torso, with eyes where the nipples should be. There's even a woman whose superpower is making a big red dot appear on her face. Seriously, that's all she does, though I think this character was made out of some sense of patriotism, because it makes her face look like the flag of Japan. Oh yeah, and there's a nurse whose arms can change into tentacles. Because Japan!

What is the weirdest movie you've ever seen?

Not Enough Time
small apartments OR the island of dr moreau

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

Testament of Dr. Mabuse!

For me its Erich Von Stroheim's Greed. Super weird movie.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
3 latest weird flicks I've seen:
My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me? - noise music portrayed as a medicine that cures and brings katharsis,
Funeral Parade of Roses - transsexuality and alienation , extension of Face of Another's idea of people wearing masks, also a rose between buttcheeks which busts the weirdness to the max,
Fando and Lis - very sad love story served as a surreal soup; disturbing and weird, real blood drinking involved; weird bowling and a woman whipping Fando's ass, Biblical references, mystical mood and a lot of other eerie scenes.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Kusturica's Arizona Dream

One of the latest films I've seen that's got some weird stuff in it:

I'll agree that movie has a pretty high weird factor, but I'd recommend the book if you haven't read it. It's a lot funnier and scarier.

I'll agree that movie has a pretty high weird factor, but I'd recommend the book if you haven't read it. It's a lot funnier and scarier.
I haven't read it but it's on my book wish list.

I haven't read it but it's on my book wish list.
Awesome
You should also check out the sequel, This Book is Full of Spiders.

It may have been this week. "This Is The End" is wierd and insane but I LOVED it. The funniest film I've seen in years.

It truly is “R” rated insanity done with the right amount of self deprecating humor and over-the-top craziness.

the weirdest movie I've ever seen, by far, was a documentary that showed two slugs having sex.. words cannot describe this act. it's like the matrix, no one can be told, you have to see it for yourself.