Welcome Gleasonator (aka a small step into the surreal for ST)

Tools    

Hello all

You all may notice a new poster here and about who is posting under the moniker "Gleasonator."

This new poster would be my eldest progeny, Alex. I wish to apologize in advance for any evident ill effects caused by his growing up in close proximity to me. In other words, please don't color your judgement of the poor child based on any of your assessments of me. I believe he has accomplished the impossible and risen above the stagnancy of his gene pool but you may have to make that assessment for yourselves.

If he irritates you in any way please do send me a PM and I will trounce him with my usual enthusiastic vigor.

Colour out of Time
Well well well ... Sir Toose the Younger

Can't wait to grill him ... many secrets unveiled

Welcome Gleasonator... son of Sir Toosie... I noticed you're an Ozzy fan too... I'm one of the Mods so if anyone (including a certain Silver tongued Devil) gives you any trouble... just give me a 'yell'...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I formally forbid it.

I now have a rather large bone to pick with FernTree for his 'suggestion.'

Bummers!

Well, you could just wait until it's his turn, and then grill him . . . well done!

Wow, his turn isn't for another 15 weeks. I'm going to be doing these until the cows come home.

I don't have any cows.

Welcome, Squire of Toose.

He's not a damn liberal is he?
I listen to Rush and Savage, if that tells you anything.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
welcome Gleas. I get the feeling you'll fit in just fine.

He's not a damn liberal is he?
I think you're tryin' to Debbie Downer my thread

You and a couple of others here have me so wrong. Nothing that five minutes over a beer wouldn't fix, I'm sure. Political leanings in others are completely unimportant to me.

Ah well, you got your potshot in, that's what's important.

Put me in your pocket...
Welcome, Welcome Gleason. I have a daughter around your age.

So are you a Mini-Toose or a combo of Mrs and Sir Toose (personality wise)?

And what are you into when you're not studying hard? (sports? music? anime/manga? youth group? computer/video games? Writing? Chores? )

Someone Save Us College Kids
Hello all

You all may notice a new poster here and about who is posting under the moniker "Gleasonator."

This new poster would be my eldest progeny, Alex. I wish to apologize in advance for any evident ill effects caused by his growing up in close proximity to me. In other words, please don't color your judgement of the poor child based on any of your assessments of me. I believe he has accomplished the impossible and risen above the stagnancy of his gene pool but you may have to make that assessment for yourselves.

If he irritates you in any way please do send me a PM and I will trounce him with my usual enthusiastic vigor.
Such a kind father. Welcome Gleasonator!