Best Animated Disney movie of alltime?

Tools    

Leonardo Dicaprio>All
Shrek or Finding nemo doesnt count. Only animated. And I still say Lion King is, and nothing will surpass it. Aladdin coming in second. I remember watching and loving Lion King when it came out, I was in second grade. That movie was awesome and sad

Leonardo Dicaprio>All

Hakuna Potata PWNS all

Colour out of Time
Bambi

Lets put a smile on that block
Beauty And The Beast followed very very closely by Finding Nemo. These are two of Disneys greatest films.

Snowwhite And The Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King and Toy Story follow after these ones.

As for my personal favourites. I’m a big Hercules. Pocahontas and Peter Pan fan

I still think the final sequence of Fantasia is incredible and Beauty and the Beast is great animation.

It really comes down to Aladdin vs. Simba for me......alhough Hercules makes me cry most often!

"I can go the distance"

every time!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
*goes into the future*
*Comes back*

Definitely Wall-E

lol As a young child i used to love Toy Story.

Just think theres a real innocent density about the concept. The sort of movie a parent isnt going to choke at when they take there kid to the cinema.

Great Topic by the way

Leonardo Dicaprio>All
Toy sstory or Nemo doesnt count. those are 3d films. I said animated only. If I were counting all diskey films, than I would have Toy story on my list for sure. That movie was HUGE

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Toy sstory or Nemo doesnt count. those are 3d films. I said animated only. If I were counting all diskey films, than I would have Toy story on my list for sure. That movie was HUGE
Hate to break it to you but Nemo won the Best Animated Feature Oscar

so in short, it is animation...

"Thank you please try again"

my favorite movie is the goofy movie. its really fun. it has a good story and good songs to it to. I also like trazan. its really good movie. I also like toy stroy 2.

Alice in Wonderland

But I love most of them, including the Silly Symphonies.

Me too.
Plus Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Aladdin by far! The Robin Williams and Gilbert Gottfried make up an unbeatable duo as the Genie and Iago

Chappie doesn't like the real world
My top three Disney movies are as follows: The Fox and the Hound.

So Sweet and so cute!

Dumbo

I love this movie, but one scene tears me apart. If you have seen it, you probably know which one I am talking about.

The Little Mermaid

I love the music. Also Sebastion and Flounder are my favorite sidekicks ever.