Nebbs...3rd Happy Anniversary~

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Anniversary Nebbs~
This is a little late, sorry we all missed it. Happy Anniversary to a lovely lady...
...and lots of hugs sent your way for making all of us smile these past three years.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing

Sweets to the Sweet!
Happy Anniversary to someone who makes Mofo more fun. I really value your sunshiny 'tude around here and appreciate the good advice now and again, too! We're lucky to have you!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Anniversary my dear!

You're a true force of nature around here and the place wouldn't be half as much fun without your presence. I'm proud to call you my friend.

I'm not much of a one for flowers so this is gonna have to do instead...

Enjoy it sensibly - by which I mean no pint glasses.

Happy 3rd Nebbs

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Anniversary Nebbs!

To the MoFo Queen of Smiles!!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Big hairy Scottish hugs and kisses, happy anniversary Nebbs!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Thanks Guys I love all the and , Sammy you know the way to a womans heart Thanks Tatty for the spirits but next time I expect only the kind, Gummy girl got it right . May pass on the big hairy I it here, It is toooooo late now to get rid of me

Happy Anniversary to one of the sweetest Mofo's.

Randomly visiting for now
Hey Nebbit, thanks for all your thoughtful comments and kind words. You're a treasure. -Joel

Happy Anniversary!

No picture from me, It would take until your fifth anniversary before my internet connection could load one up! but definately heres to the Nebbit babe! MoFo & Friend! love ya

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Anniversary I wish to:

It's nice to have you around!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

MovieForums Extra

Happy Anniversary to one of the sweetest, smartest and sexiest members of this board. Love ya Nebbs! You always make me smile