Should the Movie Sequel Mania Thread be Re-Opened?

Tools    

I was on MoFo just recently and searched for a couple of things when I came upon something I haven't seen in some time. It is The Movie Sequel Mania thread. I remember giving ya'll update after update right in the open, and seeing so many happy MoFos receiving info they love to read day after day.

I skimmed through and found so much information in there that it actually is quite upsetting I gave it up. Going through the entire thread, I thought about it and well.........I miss it. Should I bring it back. What do you think??????

Originally Posted by jrs
I was on MoFo just recently and searched for a couple of things when I came upon something I haven't seen in some time. It is The Movie Sequel Mania thread. I remember giving ya'll update after update right in the open, and seeing so many happy MoFos receiving info they love to read day after day.

I skimmed through and found so much information in there that it actually is quite upsetting I gave it up. Going through the entire thread, I thought about it and well.........I miss it. Should I bring it back. What do you think??????
I vote yes

Yea I mis it..but only because I was the first person to post in that thread..haaha no just kidding i def vote yea

Originally Posted by jrs
Should I bring it back?
No.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I think you should i loved that thread

Yes, You should bring it back, i liked it a lot better than checking the blog

Can't we find all that in the BLOG It seems silly to me to have it twice, I maybe wrong.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
No.
Too funny!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!!!
Go figure squirrel cheeks.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

okay Jason, it's 6-2 in favor of bringing it back, I don't think you're going to get enough votes to turn the tide, so go ahead and resurrect the thread!

Originally Posted by Eyes
okay Jason, it's 6-2 in favor of bringing it back, I don't think you're going to get enough votes to turn the tide, so go ahead and resurrect the thread!

I have noticed... I have been in the process of gathering material and trying to create a perfect format. I believe I got it down pat. The brand new, and renamed "MoFo Sequel Buzz Thread" will have its grand opening within the next day (or less if possible).

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by jrs
The brand new, and renamed "MoFo Sequel Buzz Thread" will have its grand opening within the next day (or less if possible).
Phh... I don't think the votes even mattered, you were probably still going to bring it back anyway. Pointless thread. Also, if you're going to start it again, get a title that's not *****. I would've voted no by the way.