What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just waiting for our lunch to go down and then me and the kids are off for a walk and maybe play with a frisbee in the field by the shop.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Soon as these meds kick in me and the kids are off for a walk along the river and to call in to see my brother in law for a coffee. Providing these meds actually kick in...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ahh its ok, something you have to get used to and I have been this way for 8 years now.

Im looking forward to my wife coming home from her last shift this evening, so we are having a few drinks this to celebrate her finishing her first year in Uni/Placement and now we can enjoy 4 glorious weeks with her home

didnt read other posts but umm duhhh im sittin on my a typing this very min i got im bored this very min im having adhd hyper attack or mood wow im busy lmao

and dont take this personally lifes short laugh at yourself everyone else sure a hell is

i need a new drug n3t i wanna be sedated (also good and only song by the ramones) i haven't teased the cops and got tazed maced and beat like a stepchild for a while

hmm seing my posts i really need some help

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
i need a new drug n3t i wanna be sedated (also good and only song by the ramones) i haven't teased the cops and got tazed maced and beat like a stepchild for a while

hmm seing my posts i really need some help

Finished here. It's been fun.
Thinking whether or not the Oldboy remake is going to be any good.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Having spent the day sorting the garage with the wife im now sat typing this via the 360 then going to give Assassins Creed 2 a go as the xbox isnt being used by the kids

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just watched a few of the new episodes of Dexter series 8. Great show, and so far im really into this season. I would write this in the Dexter Thread but as im behind a couple of episodes I dont want spoilers