New here. Kind of

Tools    

Someone Save Us College Kids
Good Morning Movie Forums it certainly has been a while!

I use to post here a long time ago, under the user name, Frank Castle. I've grown a bit since then, (a few slight changes) and have missed this place terribly (I graduated highschool last year, and college bound). My two passions are movies and music, and have ambitions of becoming a writer. Glad to see some familiar names.

P.S. See you guys still have the 10 post rule.

Hi there... I remember you... welcome back...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Hi Frank, er, Richard!

I think you also had another account somewhere in between, as well...

EDIT - It was Kitsune Castle, if I remember correctly...

Aye, I wondered the same. If you've forgotten your password, we can reset it. Or, if you just didn't like the username anymore, I can merge all its posts into this new one. Let me know if this is something you'd like to do.

Oh, and welcome back.

Sorry for the late responses, had to get tickets to the new Indiana Jones movie.

I can merge all its posts into this new one. Let me know if this is something you'd like to do.

Oh, and welcome back.
Actually, that would be great. Thanks!

When did you get youtube on here!?
Hey welcome back.

Why not use your old account? Just curious.
Oh, I've had many accounts on here. Just sometimes would get caught up in outside distractions; school, life and the typical teenage drama. Leaving them to eventually die off.

Im stickin' it out this time though. Come to think of it, I haven't posted in a forum since I left. I just felt it was right, figuring it to be my last one or something silly like that. Plus Richard Hell, is just amazing.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Welcome back Mr Hell !

Welcome! When are the rest of The Voidoids signing up?

Frank!

Your Back!

Yay!!!

NNNNEEEBBBIIITTTTSSSS, it feels like its been ages!

Why, when the Blank Generation arrives, of course. Though CBGB is shut down, I hear.

Frank!

Your Back!

Yay!!!

NNNNEEEBBBIIITTTT! It feels like its been ages!

Why, when the Blank Generation arrives, of course. Though the Bowery is shut down, I hear.

hey frank - i remember the old name. welcome back.

Welcome back . I didn't know you from the first name or time you were here, but looking forward to reading your posts this time around.