Quarantine Song Tournament

Tools    

I'm aware that the coronavirus pandemic quarantine has been lifted in some areas across the country and the world, but it's still in full effect in many parts of the globe.

I'm also aware that it's been a long time since we've had a song tournament.

Each player is allowed 8 song nominations. The songs are supposed to be about being locked down at home or at least feel like that's what they're about.

Submit your nominations quickly before I lose interest and have this thread deleted.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
If this is still open tomorrow night, I'll join. I just need some time to figure out my nominations that fit the theme.

If this is still open tomorrow night, I'll join. I just need some time to figure out my nominations that fit the theme.
It’s still open. I’ll leave it open for the rest of the day.

If we do not get enough players to join, it’ll be canceled just like everything else was during the coronavirus pandemic quarantine!