45.45%
5 votes
Buffy
54.55%
6 votes
Bruce Lee
11 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Originally Posted by T-850
No s**t! Just because I said Sarah instead of Buffy doesn't mean that I wasn't referring to Buffy... dipstick
rrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttt well here we tend to call things by their proper names, you know a spade, a spade and a idiot an idiot....

Well Charo would probably backslap him pretty hard , knocking him to the ground and kicking him in one of his few remaining ribs, however he would like it, alot, so who would really win here?

I pick Marylin because I'm not familiar with Charo

I must become Caligari..!
I Put my money on......................

It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

AWE the poll closed

It has been awhile since I have poked around much on the forum. Is there a way to post polls within the thread?
Be cool to have a running thread like this where the "winner" moves on to fight another opponent. I can think of a few other uses for an inter thread poll as well. Just a thought. I like the idea of an anonymous poll vs just voting in the thread which can sway others.