Survivor VIII: Murder Mansion

Tools    

I'm thinking about it, probably yes, I like that it's ready before time but October was best for me since now I have tests coming next week so this is a study week I'll try to join, maybe I will be voted out first so I guess it's ok

I'm thinking about it, probably yes, I like that it's ready before time but October was best for me since now I have tests coming next week so this is a study week I'll try to join, maybe I will be voted out first so I guess it's ok
Yeah someone else is starting university next week so theyll know more by then. He might wait till Oct 1, but at least it would increase chance of the game filling out.

1. 7thson
2. CosmicRunaway
3. DalekbusterScreen5
4. Sexy Celebrity
5, TONGO
6. tatmww2
7. Nope1172

I decided against the gorilla. I just dont know what Im gonna play yet. If you need to know by a specific time TUS please say when.

Yall sick of Doctor TONGO? Didnt know if youd rather I play something different.
Play a woman. It'll be great.

Play a woman. It'll be great.
Mm, theres no woman character that really grabs me. I think I just figured who Ill be,

I decided against the gorilla. I just dont know what Im gonna play yet. If you need to know by a specific time TUS please say when.
Too bad, I really wanted to see what you were going to post, I mean the sounds translated to words hahaha

Too bad, I really wanted to see what you were going to post, I mean the sounds translated to words hahaha
I mean theres really alot of dialogue opportunity with a gorilla. He eats, ruts, sleeps, climbs, throws poop, and refers to pink skinned people being odd. Not much else there to work with, but yeah they are cool.

I think everybody should be required to watch all 3 Smokey & The Bandit movies so Buford T. Justice is the undeniably perfect choice.

I think everybody should be required to watch all 3 Smokey & The Bandit movies so Buford T. Justice is the undeniably perfect choice.
You should play as him anyway if you want to. What does it matter if others recognize him or not? I mean, how many non-Canadians knew who Justin Trudeau was when I chose him in Survivor VI? That didn't affect how much fun I had playing as him, and that's all that really mattered.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I knew who he was Cosmic, I think every straight woman/gay man in the world knew, I mean he's the leader of one of the biggest countries in the world and he looks like that

I think the President of Croatia has a very nice political platform

Edit in - It has been discovered this is NOT the Croatian President

Geez, TONGO you kind of have to give Nostromo credit for making that exact joke/post first
Ha, did he? Unintentional ripoff then, sorry Nostro - You da' man!

haha yeah. I thought you'd seen it - http://www.movieforums.com/community...04#post1563104

MM also brings up a great alternative a few posts down.
Oh no Id seen her beach photos before he posted that. I thought you meant the "I like her political platform" line, I didnt rip that off. When you said that I wondered if I had.

I'd like to see her policies was pretty much the same thing though. But yeah i misremembered and thoughts that was what he said.
Well I aint a material stealer bro' but it doesnt matter......its not her! It was a hoax! I just found out when I was gonna show you the original webpage I saw the photo I posted on MSN.com, and found out its someone else entirely than the Croatian President

http://www.people.com/article/croati...-bikini-photos

Aw man! There goes that fantasy