Survivor VIII: Murder Mansion

Tools    

An immortal being that has a time-space powerful machine and can change his "appearence" so that casting anoter doctor is not weird at all is like the Most Convenient TV Show ever
The interesting thing is that the character in the original concept for the show was originally a human being from the far future who wanted to destroy time and had a strong hatred for scientists.

Thank you Dalek, and just in case anyones still wondering, no Im not Dalek.
*Logs into the TONGO account and types the above response.*

(Just kidding, we're definitely not the same poster. I don't even know what 'TONGO' is a reference to. )

*Logs into the TONGO account and types the above response.*

(Just kidding, we're definitely not the same poster. I don't even know what 'TONGO' is a reference to. )
I just went with something big bouncy and fun sounding. I heard in a video game room someone said it means "cheat" in spanish, but I dont cheat. They knew I didnt cause I suck so bad at FPS games.

I just went with something big bouncy and fun sounding. I heard in a video game room someone said it means "cheat" in spanish, but I dont cheat. They knew I didnt cause I suck so bad at FPS games.
It sounds kind of African. You could imagine Simba from The Lion King bumping into a tiger called TONGO.

Theres a gorilla born in a zoo somewhere and they asked the public to help name him. Everyone was suggesting Harmbre Jr or Harmbre II but I suggested TONGO. I wonder what the zoo decided on?

I wonder what kind of spanish
No idea. Thats what they said though. Ive heard it means cheat more than once so it has to be some language if it isnt spanish.

It HAD to be TONGO, surely?
Oh I dont know, I mean there were alot of Harambre type suggestions. TONGO looked like a blip on the page of Harambre suggestions.

Why are you called TONGO? Is it a famous gorilla name?
I just went with something big, bouncy, and fun sounding.

Theres also a character from the original Star Trek series called Tongo, he was hippie villain

1. 7thson
2. CosmicRunaway
3. DalekbusterScreen5 (are you an usher? Screen 5 sounds like theater talk )
4. Sexy Celebrity
5, TONGO
6. tatmww2

Tat youre gonna be in this right?

3. DalekbusterScreen5 (are you an usher? Screen 5 sounds like theater talk )
Nah, I usually use the username 'Dalekbuster523' but I decided to call myself 'DalekbusterScreen5' instead because it relates to cinema screening rooms and therefore the 'movie' topic of the forum.