Survivor VI: Election Year - Official Thread

Tools    

Welcome to

Most of you will already be familiar with the concept of Survivor having participated in previous editions of the game here on Movie Forums, for those who haven’t, the structure is fairly consistent and straightforward: you must survive a series of knockout rounds, through a mixture of challenges and voting, and attempt to be the sole winner. Of course, with votes playing a key part, you’ll need to work together with others and make alliances in order to increase your chances of winning.

For this game the theme will be Election Year, in fitting with the current climates in both the USA and the UK, and the current attitude on the forum. The game will have a very political feel, I hope to see big characters, interesting team dynamics, surprising votes, and lots of other twists and turns.

Below is your first task, it’s a simple one, complete it and you’re officially in the game:

Task One – Create a character

You must submit a character name for yourself to use throughout the game. It is recommended that you incorporate a real life character involved in politics or the global stage, or someone you want to see transition into politics. I'll also accept fictional characters.

Once you’ve decided who you want your character to be, simply post the details in here, perhaps along with a photo and a small description if you want, and I’ll count that as your official sign up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original characters

1. MonnoM as MonnoM
2. Topsy as President Topsy Spears
3. TONGO as President TONGO Underwood
4. Sexy Celebrity as President George W Sexy
5. Seanc as Sgt. Sean Mackie
6. Rhys as Rhys Trump
7. donniedarko as President Donnie Nixon
8. rauldc14 as President Raul J. Whitmore
9. jiraffejustin as King Jiroffrey
10. Omnizoa as Ryuzaki
11. Friendly Mushroom as Light Yagami
12. Nope1172 as Governor Arnold Nopezenegger
13. Hit Girl as Hit Girl Hanson
14. tatmmw2 as EviTat Peron
15. Citizen Rules as Al C.R. Gore
16. CosmicRunaway as Cosmic Trudeau

RED

Leader: Omnizoa - 140
Vice Leader: TONGO - 140

MonnoM - 140
seanc - 140
Friendly Mushroom! - 140
Hit Girl - 140
Citizen Rules - 140
tatmmw2 - 140

BLUE

Leader: donniedarko - 150
Vice Leader: Rhys - 150

Topsy - 100
Sexy Celebrity - 150
jiraffejustin - 150
rauldc14 - 150
Nope1172 - 150
CosmicRunaway - 150

President George W. Sexy

President of the United States of America
2001 - 2009

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bush.jpg
Views:	2290
Size:	390.0 KB
ID:	26304  

President TONGO Underwood

"Well here I am coming from my House Of Cards on NetFlix to a ratty forum on the backside of nowhere. If I fell any faster Id need a decompression chamber."

I am not all that up on politics. But yeah... I am going to have to take Donald Trump.

Rhys Trump.
I dont know Rhys lol! Please dont take this the wrong way, but you may be too nice to be a proper Trump. Oy, ask Norah if she'd like to play. She might dig this.

Sergeant Sean Mackey: A tough minded police SGT who can be bought for the right price, or can he.

P.S. If President Sexy wanted to recrop this pic into a better avatar, it would be the first survivor gesture that would mean something to me.

I think it's really lame that you people are picking fictitious political characters. I was hoping to see more real U.S. presidents.

There aren't many US Presidents that really appeal to me. Whitmore rules all.
Yours I understood. And you were the first to do it, so you're excused. The others are too much.

I am not all that up on politics. But yeah... I am going to have to take Donald Trump.

Rhys Trump.
This is a very unethusiastic grand entrance for Trump. I am deeply disappointed.

Yours I understood. And you were the first to do it, so you're excused. The others are too much.
Oh I detect a bit of jealousy and a slight intimidation. I understand though, a fictional southerner is never to be trifled with.

"I swear as President of these MoFo states to rule...... Im sorry, to lead with integrity and be forthcoming with the truth at all times."

I do say my first lady truly trumps all others. Before meeting The Donald, Melania Trump burned thru rubbers like a race car driver."

Why would I be scared of Kevin Spacey? That's one reason why Se7en doesn't do much for me. Kevin Spacey is the killer? Give me a break.

Give Spacey some space! He's in space eating spicy paste! To his right is Kevin Bacon, eating bacon.

Swan, you should be Lincoln or somebody. We need more real presidents. I wanna see someone be Bill Clinton. Too bad we didn't plan this out -- someone could have been Bill Clinton, I could have been Monica Lewinsky and Swan could have been Linda Tripp.

Why would I be scared of Kevin Spacey? That's one reason why Se7en doesn't do much for me. Kevin Spacey is the killer? Give me a break.
I respond to my constituent with only two words.....

...Keyser Soze.

Swan, you should be Lincoln or somebody. We need more real presidents. I wanna see someone be Bill Clinton. Too bad we didn't plan this out -- someone could have been Bill Clinton, I could have been Monica Lewinsky and Swan could have been Linda Tripp.
What a trip.