Admire a Favorite Film of the Above Member

Tools    

Like to thank nostromo87 who pretty much came up with the idea, i just created the thread...time to start being nice people (I know how hard that is for some of you ). Instead of bashing a favorite film of the above member you show admiration for one of them...since i started the thread there is no one above me so I can't admire any right now...just say anything nice or that you liked about a favorite film of the member above you.

Forrest Gump can eat my box of chocolates anytime.

And Independence Day is a fun film.

Forrest Gump can eat my box of chocolates anytime.

And Independence Day is a fun film.
Well.. I, uh.. Like Jake G.
He won me over after Source Code.

p.s. get a favorite film

Remember watching Metropolis (3 hour version) in an early morning 9am show in Kolkata Film Festival about 15 years ago. It is still one of the most chilling experiences cinema had in offer for me...

This is a great movie When I was at Uni I wrote an essay on it for Psy and also for TV and Film production

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
The Big Lebowski is entertainment at a level that all movies should strive for.

If you disagree...

Chappie doesn't like the real world
All About Eve is a fantastic film. Razor sharp dialogue, Bette Davis, Thelma Ritter and a really funny Marilyn Monroe. What more do you need?

I've probably seen this movie more than a dozen times now and never get tired of it.

Talk to Her may not be empirically the "best" of Pedro Almodóvar, certainly not his most influential or even the most famous/infamous...but it may well be my favorite. Dark and weird and full of humanity and humor and horror. You know: Almodóvar!

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	almodovar.jpg
Views:	1089
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	19877  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra