1970s Song Tournament

Tools    

I also nominated "Heart of Glass" in another tourny so didn't want to repeat myself.

I am completely unphased by their attempts, JJ, don't worry... 8.

I love "Cars" by Gary Numan, but that seems so '80s to me. I know it's extremely late '70s, but still, it's the kind of song you'd find on '80s compilation CDs.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I want to play, but how soon do we have to have our noms in? I don't really have time until tomorrow evening around nine or ten.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Thanks! Hopefully it won't be any later than that, but I'm definitely in and I'll post them as soon as I get home. I'm expecting to be home by ten, but I don't want to rush anyone out the door.

edit I'll get a couple in now. I need to look tomorrow and see if these have already been nominated.

Talking Heads ~ Psycho Killer
Iggy Pop ~ The Passenger
Lou Reed ~ Walk on the Wild Side
Boys Next Door ~ Shivers
The Boomtown Rats ~ I Don't Like Mondays
The Buzzcocks~ Ever Fallen in Love
The Damned ~ Smash It Up
Generation X ~ 100 Punks

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I did a quick check and it looks like all the songs nominated so far are eligible, and the links work, (at least here in the U.S.). If anyone has a problem with any of the links, let me know so we can get it fixed.

This doesn't mean that anyone's nominations are final. If you want to change anything, there's still time.

I added the names of the people who joined in the first post. If I missed anyone, please let me know. Thanks.

I want in...but in the meanwhile, it'd be nice if the music hall of fame was concluded.

Be back with nominations.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I want in...but in the meanwhile, it'd be nice if the music hall of fame was concluded.

I think most people forgot about the Music Hall of Fame. You might want to bump that thread later today or tomorrow when the site is busier.

Let the night air cool you off

Oh yeah, that's bad because I am sh*tty piece of sh*t. But, I'll get it fixed. You can bump it, and I'll ask for votes later.