Survivor 2: Paradise Island

Tools    

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Let's get this thing going.

lol how is that tank useful in anyway.
Well, if anyone tries to build a shelter or put a tent up, I'll just run it over or fire a shell at it, and if Somalian pirates land on the island, I can fight them off.!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I need 2 more people. Miss Vicky? Skepsis93? Jaydee? I'd like to start some of the preliminary beginnings of the game tomorrow.

And like godoggos game, you will get a PM when anything important is going down. There may be random times to be on that would potentially help with clues to idols and such, but nothing that will kill your game if u aren't here at that time. In survivor 1, 4 idols were found but only one was played (and probably wouldn't have if nobody found out about it)

Everyone should badger those three until two of them join. There are two very exciting developments the game will have right off the bat.

And like godoggos game, you will get a PM when anything important is going down. There may be random times to be on that would potentially help with clues to idols and such, but nothing that will kill your game if u aren't here at that time. In survivor 1, 4 idols were found but only one was played (and probably wouldn't have if nobody found out about it)
Well, two actually. I played my second one in the final four, just to be sure.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Alright Chatty Cathies just tell me if I missed anything important. Also final tribal council for the first one will be starting soon!

Alright Chatty Cathies just tell me if I missed anything important. Also final tribal council for the first one will be starting soon!
All players with more than one G in their name will be at a disadvantage in every comp.