MoFo Big Brother

Tools    

I googled Big Brothers (I really didn't had an idea of what is was) and know I think I start to understand haha.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm in to fill any void spots. Michelle makes me watch the show during the summer. Might as well play it here.

Suspect's Reviews

OUR FIRST CONTROVERSY:
Because of a rumor that Dorothy Michaels and Psychic Isaac are not actually real people, THEY HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED FROM THE GAME!

TheUsualSuspect and Nebbit have entered the Big Brother House and replaced them.

And we have our 14 Houseguests!

HOUSEGUESTS:
1. The Sci-Fi Slob
2. Godoggo
3. Teeter_G
4. jiraffejustin
5. seanc
6. rauldc14
7. Miss Vicky
8. moviefan1996
9. bluedeed
10. TheUsualSuspect
11. nebbit
12. Mmmm Donuts
13. Pussy Galore
14. Deadite

JiraffeJustin is our FIRST Head of Household.

He won Competition #1 by getting some people to join the game.

That means JiraffeJustin nominates the first two houseguests up for eviction.
JiraffeJustin, you have 24 hours to think of which two houseguests you want to put on the CHOPPING BLOCK!

You may nominate your two people at any time during those 24 hours.

If you fail to nominate two people within 24 hours, I, Sexy Chen, your Big Brother, will make the two selections myself!

As soon as two people are nominated, those who are not nominated must CAST THEIR VOTE for who they want evicted!

You will cast your vote in front of everyone else here in this thread. ('cause my PM box is about full)

They have up to 24 hours to do so. If not everyone votes in time, we will go with the votes we have. In the event of a tie, the Head of Household will break the tie.

Neither I or the Head of Household will be voting on who's eliminated, otherwise. Also, if you're the Head of Household for a week, you CANNOT be the Head of Household the next week, so you can skip the competition.

JiraffeJustin, have you got two houseguests you'd like to nominate for eviction?

Let the night air cool you off
Godoggo has put a target on my back. So Godoggo is one of the two.

And the other is Deadite because he likes the first two Evil Dead movies.

Godoggo and Deadite are on the chopping block!

Everyone not nominated -- you have 24 hours to vote out either Godoggo or Deadite!

HOUSEGUESTS:

1. The Sci-Fi Slob
2. Godoggo (CHOPPING BLOCK!!!)
3. Teeter_G
4. jiraffejustin (Head of Household)
5. seanc
6. rauldc14
7. Miss Vicky
8. moviefan1996
9. bluedeed
10. TheUsualSuspect
11. nebbit
12. Mmmm Donuts
13. Pussy Galore
14. Deadite (CHOPPING BLOCK!!!)

Picking people to nominate for eviction is actually really hard, and I kind of hate doing it.
That's the game. That's Big Brother.

It's not like there's a $500,000 prize waiting for anybody here.

It's not like there's a $500,000 prize waiting for anybody here.
Or is there?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

If you don't like it, you can drop out and I'll spare Godoggo and Deadite from eviction and move on to another Head of Household competition.

I dont think anyone is gonna take it personal JJ. Of course you better not nominate your alliance. I will lead things off since I have a feeling people will be reluctant. Since Godoggo wields lots of power in the game threads and also she brought that super comfy chair. I reluctantly vote to evict Deadite. Plus we need him focusing on the abortion thread and driving Mes crazy.

I would like to evict Deadlite based on personal first impressions.

Let the night air cool you off
If you don't like it, you can drop out and I'll spare Godoggo and Deadite from eviction and move on to another Head of Household competition.
I change my nominations. Instead of evicting Godoggo or Deadite. I nominate Sexy Chen for permanent eviction.