The MoFo Millenium Top 100 Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Haven't seen nor do I have a desire to see either one of the first two. Especially Iron Man I am shocked to see on the list

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Haven't seen nor do I have a desire to see either one of the first two. Especially Iron Man I am shocked to see on the list
How can you be shocked if you have never seen it?. Iron Man is a really good movie, it's up there with Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

You should. They're both decent films. The Bourne Identity is a solid action film with an ok story (for a change) and nice fight scenes. Your liking of Iron Man kinda depends on how you like Downey Jr's performance. Like I said before, I'm not crazy about it, but in its genre, it's a good film.

Oh and thanks to Yoda for stickying this,...

...but could the thread be moved to the 'important' section of this particular subforum . The initial MoFo Millenium Top 100 thread can just be turned into a 'normal' thread and can then be replaced by this countdown thread.

It'll be easier to find the countdown thread that way. Everyone immediately looks at the threads with the little sign IMPORTANT in front of them (except contrarians like PN, damn him).

Thanks!

Two every 2 days, until we get to the top 20. Two days in between gives people a little more time to discuss.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Two every 2 days, until we get to the top 20. Two days in between gives people a little more time to discuss.
Couldn't we just have 1 a day?.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Iron Man made my list, so so far so good. It really is a solid action flick. Probably between Iron Man, The Dark Knight, and The Avengers for best superhero flick.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
As for Identity, I have to admit that strangely enough it's my least favorite of the 3 in the trilogy. I'd like to see Supremacy on the list, and I'm sure Ultimatum will make it.

Bourne Idenity and Iron Man are fantastic movies. Iron Man is one of the best super hero movies made. Idk if Bourne Identity deserves to be on the list. But is a good movie.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I thought Iron Man was a lot of fun, but it wasn't a contender for my list.
Bourne Identity is alright. I'm not a big fan of that particular genre.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Iron Man is a really good movie, it's up there with Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.
Iron Man is a decent comic book movie, there's probably not all that much to choose between it and Batman Begins although I definitely prefer the latter. But it's not really up there with The Dark Knight. And I think The Dark Knight is going to be waaaaay ahead of Iron Man in this countdown.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
......We come to it at last,....the great list of our time!

"Bourne Identity" looks like it has made the list because I put it at number 6 on my list, I assume giving it 19 of it's 37 points.

I feel that it is a game changer in the Spy Action Thriller genre. The Bourne series even forces the Bond movies to change their game, basically copying Bourne fight/chase sequences. For that reason I feel the need to give the Bourne Identity it's due credit, not to mention that it's a fantastic movie, with an amazing performance from Matt Damon. If Nolan's Batman is the "realistic" Superhero franchise then Bourne is the realistic Spy franchise.

As for Iron Man I didnt vote for it but to be fair it is a very good movie, perhaps dragged up by Downey Jr's charismatic performance.

As for Identity, I have to admit that strangely enough it's my least favorite of the 3 in the trilogy.
It's usually the least of the three for those who really like the series. Obviously, it's my favourite though I have to admit that I've not seen "Ultimatum" because I disliked "Supremacy" so much.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Well as a big fan of both Iron Man and The Bourne Identity I'm very happy with the start to the list (though I thought Iron Man would have been higher). And yes Iron Man was on my list so for those people not happy with its inclusion you can blame me!

For me Iron Man is definitely up there on the top tier of superhero movies along with the likes of Spider-Man 2, Batman Begins, X-Men 2 and The Avengers. Oh and obviously Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

For me Iron Man is definitely up there on the top tier of superhero movies along with the likes of Spider-Man 2, Batman Begins, X-Men 2 and The Avengers.
Well sure, but that still doesn't mean it's any good.