"Forrest gump" review

→ in
Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
Just recently I saw the movie again. What an amazing and moving story. That movie teaches you so much about life and the meaning of it. That life isn't as bad as most people feel. Forrest Gump, the innocent man can impact so many lives with his innocence. The meaning of the movie to me is that everyone needs to have a better outlook on life. That we need to appreciate more of the little things and not let the big things hold us back. Although life may throw us trials and tribulations like a box of chocolates, we just have to bite into it and get through it even if we don't like it. I just love this movie. And anyone who hasn't seen it or who thinks that don't like it I seriously suggest seeing it or seeing it again. It truly is amazing...

It's one of those great movies that deserve their status of great, yeah. Best feel-good movie ever.

I liked FORREST GUMP the first time I saw it, but I like it less and less upon each re-watch. I hate the Jenny character, I don't like the way she uses and manipulates Forrest throughout the story and I have never been completely convinced that the baby she has really is Forrest's. The whole idea of Forrest being present at ALL of those history-making events is just a little hard to take seriously.

Finished here. It's been fun.
I love Forrest Gump, I've seen it like 5 times. But the more I think about it, the less I love it. It is a flawed movie but I think it's one of the most uplifting movies ever.

Forrest Gump is one of my favorite movies,definitely the best life movie for me. I view it a bit differently than you but I'm glad you like it.

I've seen it like 5 times.
Hahaha I'm such a ****ing looser. I watched this thing like I'm guessing, at least 20 times or so. I'm not even exagerating here.

I actually own that DVD. Just didn't sit down and watch it.