Ned Stark Music Tournament

Tools    

Wont be Starting the tournaments till wed cause I have a Sleep Study Monday Night Till Tuesday Morning to see if I have Sleep Disease.

Adding 5 More Songs Thats Kinda like the Songs That person put on that I call Orchestra Songs

1James Bond Theme

2 Duel Of Fates----Composed and Conducted By John Williams

3 Rocky Balboa theme

4 Spider-Man Theme

5 Star Trek Motion Picture Theme

Adding 5 More Songs Thats Kinda like the Songs That person put on that I call Orchestra Songs

1James Bond Theme

2 Duel Of Fates----Composed and Conducted By John Williams

3 Rocky Balboa theme

4 Spider-Man Theme

5 Star Trek Motion Picture Theme
Just so you know, I had a total of seven orchestral songs, so you might want to add two more if you wanted to even it out.

How I Do the Battles and Rounds Doesnt make it needed for every match up. Also puts songs at 59 and In need 76. So I can add later if need more but giving others a chance to put more songs in if want to.

Thanks Guys I'll Put In The Last 6 which now have 70 songs total and need 6 more.

1Police Academy Theme

2 Harry Potter Theme

3 Rock and Roll-----Joan Jett and The Blackhawks

4 Kiss This------Aaron Tippin

5 Too Bad----Nickelback

6 Eye Of The Tiger-----Survivor

NedStarks Music Battle Tournament

Just a note to remember this Tournament will have 20 Battles In The First Round and 3 Songs Competing in each Battle In Round 1.

Round One Battle 1
Heroes and Villains----The Beach Boys

VS
Eye Of The Tiger------ Survivor

VS
My Sharona-----The Knack

NedStarks Music Battle Tournament

Just a note to remember this Tournament will have 20 Battles In The First Round and 3 Songs Competing in each Battle In Round 1.

Round One Battle 1
Heroes and Villains----The Beach Boys

VS
Eye Of The Tiger------ Survivor

VS
My Sharona-----The Knack
Do we now make a top 3 of these songs? Or just mention the one I think is the best one out of the three?

Do we now make a top 3 of these songs? Or just mention the one I think is the best one out of the three?
Just vote on the song you like out of the 3 most or even if only one you have heard of or hate the least. You just pick one song out of 3 .

Beach Boys

Why only 20 battles though? Didn't you want to get up to 70-something songs for this??

Kewl, looking forward to voting on them all

Will let voting continue till Tomarrow or whenever tie is broken. Waiting for a couple more because am sure 7 people donated songs.