'Dark' [Netflix]

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I stopped somewhere in ep. 6 this morning.

I enjoy the characters, the visual, the score. It’s past the point of saturation as far making any sense though. It feels like it is intentionally being made overwhelming just for the sake of.

I forgot how things like this are better in the beginning, before you start getting answers (?) to things. That and the time traveling were nobody remembers meeting anyone.

Woller’s eye is not a joke! Also, it never dawned on me that Yoe-nas’s yellow coat is a Goonies nod.

WARNING: spoilers below
I liked the ending. The last season as a whole seemed to tread water, but the resolution was good. I would have really like to see more on the Yoe-nas to Adam transformation. Physical and emotional. Kinda hard to see him going from sweet to ruthless in what they show. I guess Claudia’s heterochromia is some nod to the light and dark and how she would be the one to truly understand how they work together.

I’m lost on Charlotte. Is the Tannahaus Charlotte the same as Noah’s Charlotte after the accident is averted. Plus, it seems like they just threw in the Tannahaus being the root cause at the end. With all the manipulating and moving pieces, how he never came up before that is weird.

This will be a show where I really miss hanging out with thus characters, despite how sad everything is. Plus, Hannah being all, “Hold my beer” at the end

I would have really like to see more on the Yoe-nas to Adam transformation. Physical and emotional. Kinda hard to see him going from sweet to ruthless in what they show.
How exactly is it hard to see when he literally destroys two worlds in the end as Jonas? In my opinion, he was pretty much Adam in the end. He destroyed both worlds to get rid of the circle of pain - exactly Adam's plan.

I personally hated the end. After two seasons I was expecting the actual puzzle to mean something. Now nothing that had happened, all the manipulation of the cycles, had no meaning and instead of an answer, the end erases the questions. I felt the end was a cheap and easy way to avoid the need to actually explain why and how.

@pahaK

We all perceive things differently. I didn’t feel like the arc was made from naive, rosey cheeked young man to murderous mastermind. It might be there, but it didn’t feel like it. I get that this show is full of ambiguity, so maybe that was left for the viewer to suss out.

The fact that the final revelation was never realized, after 60+ years of working at it... That and the hospitality worker in a camper sure looks like somebody’s son :]

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I saw the first episode. It seems dark.
LOL!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear